⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Antonio. Get your tickets now to discover music inspired by Día De Los Muertos at Josephine Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Josephine Theatre
📅 Dates and times: November 2 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Antonio
- La Llorona (traditional)
- La Bruja (traditional)
- Dios Nunca Muere – Pedro Infante
- La Martiniana (traditional)
- Recuerdame (Remember Me) from Disney Pixar’s Coco
- El Latido de mi Corazon (Proud Corazon) from Disney Pixar’s Coco
- Amor Eterno – Juan Gabriel
- Danse Macabre – Camille Saint-Saëns
- La Muerte – Lola Beltran
- Gracias a la Vida – Mercedes Sosa
- Estrellita – Manuel Ponce
- Danzon No. 2 – Arturo Marquez
- Huapango – Jose Pablo Moncayo
- La Bamba (traditional)
- DIVISI's Amp'd String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Gabriela G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Loved it! From the welcome at the door to the very end it was a great event. Beautiful, intimate, full of energy and happiness."
💬 Tiffany M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I absolutely loved the show!!! The atmosphere was beautiful and I can still hear the music. Just beautiful!"
💬 Brian L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "The concert was amazing, the band was incredible, and the setup was breathtaking. Truly a phenomenal evening."
Select date and session