⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Metro Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover Halloween inspired music at Sanctuary Church Birmingham under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Sanctuary Church Birmingham
📅 Dates and times: October 28 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110: II. Allegro Molto - Dmitri Shostakovich
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) - S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) - John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) - Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Richard O’Brien and Richard Hartley
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Listeso String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Randall C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great experience. Great safety standards and everyone genuinely seemed happy to be there."
💬 Amber B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was a beautiful event with wonderfully talented musicians. Would go again and would recommend to anyone!"
💬 Gabriela G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Loved it! From the welcome at the door to the very end it was a great event. Beautiful, intimate, full of energy and happiness."