⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Chicago. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at Stan Mansion under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Stan Mansion
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Love on Top
- Hold Up
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Cuff It
- Listeso String Quartet
- The string quartet did an amazing job, Beyonce would be proud. Great venue. We would definitely continue attending Candlelight concerts.
- The concert was great. The string quartet was amazing. The ambience was fantastic. The chairs were VERY close to eacb other, like sitting in a middle seat on an airplane. A little tight and uncomfortable. The chairs need to be spaced out more. I will definitely return! Thanks for the really nice experience.
- extremely beautiful ambiance and an overly entertaining experience
- Best event I’ve been to in a while and I wouldn’t mind going again. The experience was well worth the money!
- Pleasant staff. Quaint venue. STRONG drinks! Parking is a nightmare but it’s expected in Chicago. Overall, a rather excellent concert, I want to come back! I loved the Beyoncé by candlelight experience. The female musicians were superb.
- The string quartet of Beyoncé’s hits will not disappoint!
- Lovely and lively for strings! Will attend again
- Phenomenal! 10/10
- Freaking AMAZING! 🤩
- The Beyhive made the show even better
- The performers were INCREDIBLE, however a few individuals behind us talked through the entire performance which really took away from the experience. :/ Wish a note would have been made prior “to please refrain from talking while the performance is taking place.”
- Beautiful experience!
- It was amazing!
- Good show
Lampo Scalo Farini
Via Valtellina, Milano MI, Italia, 20159
Don't miss out!
Select date and session