⭐ Banksy Was Here: The Exhibition is a celebration of the master of the streets with genuine and certified artworks from private collections. This highly successful event has already toured through 15 cities: don’t miss its arrival in Philadelphia!
🚨 The exhibit will be leaving Philadelphia on May 7 - don’t miss your last chance to enjoy this experience! 🚨
🟡 May - Limited availability
Tickets for Banksy Was Here: The Exhibition in Philadelphia
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Senior (65+), Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (2 Adult + 2 Child tickets)
- Group Bundle (min. 15 people)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the experience, entry to the VR experience, and an official exhibition magnet
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and an official exhibition magnet
🎨 An educational and descriptive voyage into the mysterious universe created by Banksy
🖼️ A wide array of genuine and certified works belonging to private collections
🌍 A highly successful event that has already toured through 15 cities
🥽 A virtual reality experience through the artist’s career, created especially for this event
🏛️ A breathtaking location in the heart of the city
📅 Date: various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Opening hours: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: from 10am to 7pm (both included)
⏳ Duration: 60–80 minutes; the VR experience is about 10 minutes long
📍 Location: 901 Market Street Suite 1150, Philadelphia PA 19107
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome! Free entry for children ages 3 & under
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Art lovers, stop what you’re doing—Banksy Was Here: The Exhibition is coming to Philadelphia! The experience plunges you into the universe of the famous and enigmatic Bristol-born street artist, offering you an incredible journey featuring a selection of genuine and certified artworks. Enjoy a rich selection of works lent from private collectors around the world, plus a unique virtual reality experience guiding you through the artist's career. Get ready to embark on a journey to the heart of the artwork of the mysterious king of the streets and get your tickets for Banksy Was Here: The Exhibition in Philadelphia!
- Spectacular thought provoking exhibit. A must see for the socially conscious!
- Go see this wonderful exhibit! Don’t miss the virtual reality experience.
- Awesome experience….from the amazing staff, to the art exhibit, to the virtual reality. Go see Banksy!
- As always, staff were friendly and helpful. We learned a lot about the artist and enjoyed seeing his work. The set-up was fun, but could have used a few more places to sit. The sitting areas you had were great. We look forward to your next exhibit!
- I wish the pt size of the descriptions was larger—for me, the copy was too small to read (and with the lowered lighting in the rooms it made the type even harder to see). If the descriptions were just a little larger, I would have given 5 stars. Enjoyed the exhibit as a whole, though!
- What an amazing experience!
- Superb exhibit!
- The captions next to the artwork was difficult to read as the light was low; they were somewhat repetitious.
- A must see! Don’t waste this opportunity! Come see this exhibit.
- Great layout and interesting in each room. The VR was very cool to experience.
- Banksy exhibit was incredible lesson on UK perspective of the 2000s. The art work is critical in our modern Era, I am grateful for the exhibit in Philadelphia.
- It was a great experience
- There could have been more works by banksy. But it was very organized and good customer service as soon as you walk in.
- This was a fantastic experience! We enjoyed every aspect including the graffiti room where we could also leave our mark! Loved it and already recommended to friends and family
- Very interesting, would love to have seen more stencil/graffiti works.