⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Bristol. Buy your tickets now to discover the most famous Halloween compositions and classics at The Mount Without under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Mount Without
📅 Dates and times: Sunday 30 October at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Danse Macabre - Saint Saëns
- Main Theme from Phantom of the Opera - Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Prelude from Psycho
- Funeral March - Chopin
- Ghostbusters Theme
- A Night On The Bare Mountain - Mussorgsky
- In the Hall of the Mountain King
- Harry Potter - Hedwig’s Theme
- Spectre - Writings on The Wall
- Wicked - Defying Gravity
- Edward Scissorhands - Main Title/Ice Dance
- Aquarius - Saint Saëns (Carnival of the Animals)
- Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet
- Matt Glossop (violin) and Tim Abel (piano)
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Alena T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely amazing performance! We were very happy with the organisation and felt very safe!"
💬 Katie D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Just incredible... Beautiful music and so nice to hear it live! Can’t wait to attend another event."
💬 Drew C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Concert was amazing! The safety features were amazing! People were very helpful and nice!! Can’t wait for another one!!"
Select date and session