⭐ Titanic. The Exhibition is now open in NYC after a sold-out run in London, bringing with it a selection of personal artifacts never before seen in America that tell touching stories of the ship's passengers and crew
Titanic. The Exhibition in NYC has closed its doors, but you can visit our Open Exhibit in National Harbor, MD. More info 🎫
🟡 September - Limited availability
Tickets for Titanic. The Exhibition in New York
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4–12)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes fast-track entry to the exhibition, complimentary use of the cloakroom, and a souvenir photograph
- VIP Adult (13+)
- Child ticket holders accompanying VIP Adult ticket holders will also benefit from fast-track entry
🎫 Discounted Admission - includes entry to the exhibition at a discounted price
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26) or Military - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (min. 4 tickets, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 6 tickets)
- Big Group Bundle (min. 30 tickets or exclusive sessions. Please click here )
- Summer camps, tours and other groups of 30+ Please click here
🎁 Get a gift card for this experience here
🛳️ Embark on a narrative experience describing the events aboard the famous ship on that fateful day in 1912
🥾 Unravel the true story of the ship through old photographs, personal belongings and other relics from the passengers
🔊 An audio guide in multiple languages will narrate the stories of the passengers with testimonies from survivors, music and sound effects
✨ Witness a recreation of the ship's interior—from a first-class suite to a humble third-class cabin
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: 526 6th Avenue, (Southeast Corner of 14th W. Street at 6th Avenue), 10011
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children under 4 enter free of charge
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible. Please keep in mind that no rentals will be available on site
🎧 Please bring your smartphone and headphones in order to enjoy the free audio guide experience; otherwise, an audio guide will be available for rental
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Titanic. The Exhibition NYC is far more than a display of historic items: it is a unique narrative experience, a tale of the people aboard history’s most legendary ship on its maiden and final journey. Travel back to 1912 through photographs, handwritten letters, wayward keepsakes, and other personal belongings telling countless stories about fates and heroic deeds on board. As you listen to survivor testimonies on your audio guide, you will have a chance to observe recreated interiors of natural size, witnessing the stark contrast between a lavish first-class suite and a humble third-class cabin. Past and present come together in this emotional journey, a trip through time that brings us closer to the myths, stories and glamor of the historic Titanic.
- It was very impressive! The staff was very accomodating and friendly. My family and I enjoyed it. The lighting, the audio guides, and the layout really gave an immersive feeling to the experience. There was even an iceberg on display. It was truly a beautiful way to honor the lives of the passengers that were lived and lost. I learned so much.
- The titanic exhibit was excellent. It was well planned out, and it was not very crowded. I thoroughly enjoyed the exhibit.
- It was such a poignant event for me. Seeing the personal items from some of the passengers was beyond words.
- Excellent, the staff was helpful. Audio tour was great and explained a lot and made the exhibit understandable and informative.
- This was a wonderful exhibit which brought to life some of the stories of people who perished and some who survived. It was well done.
- Loved the audio narration and the presentation. It really immersed us in the time and the stories of the various people who’s lives were irreplaceably changed or lost due to the tragedy.
- It was put together really nice. Learned a lot that I didn't know. Liked hearing about the passengers and crew that was lost and their stories. All in all it was a great exhibition.
- Was very cool! Would have enjoyed to see more actual titanic artifacts, but I do understand they are hard to come by and must be shared by other exhibits/museums!
- The exhibit was so well organized and easy to follow. It was filled with photographs, artifacts, and display cases. The audio guide was incredibly informative. A beautiful yet chilling experience.
- It was really very moving and well done, A few exhibitions do not seem to follow sequentially, and even with the help of one of the workers there, we couldn't find item #43. Between the 2 of us, we never found it! Everything else was wonderful!
- The audio that went along with the displayed items made the experience much more enjoyable. Liked hearing the backstory of pictures and artifacts that were salvaged, timelined and on display. I would recommend taking a tour for anyone curious about the titanic’s voyage.
- Really appreciate the more personal atmosphere, and learning more about the crew and passengers.
- A wonderful exhibition. Highly recommended. The VIP ticket we had came with nice souvenirs. Thank you!!!
- amazing exhibit. worth the money to see real relics and the audio tour enriches the exp even more. highly recommended
- I’ve been to a couple titanic museums and this one is unlike any other! Really enjoyed the recorded audio and all the stories of the passengers. I just wished the icy water assimilation exhibit was working. But overall I would definitely recommend!
1345 N. Montebello Boulevard, Montebello, California, 90640-2585