⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Sacramento. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at the California State Railroad Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: California State Railroad Museum
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sacramento
- Shake it Off
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Invisible String
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
- Awesome! Great venue and stellar performance.
- This was my first ever Fever Candlelight Concert and I loved it!!! A soothing ambience that pulls you right into the music. The Range Ensemble did a lovely job and I can't wait to come to another event!! Thank you for putting this together!
- So beautiful and so much fun!! I hope they come to Sacramento again and again because I’ll there!
- I loved the performance, I found the music to be phenomenal and moving. I thoroughly enjoyed the candlelight aspect of the evening. Thank you for a beautifully sweet evening.
- wonderful experience. gorgeous setting. wished the sound was a little louder
- LOVED IT! Such a beautiful evening.
- Amazing ambiance, the ensemble was so talented, we had a great time!
- It was amazing! What a cool experience ❤️
- I would go again!
- Wonderful experience! The setting was beautiful and the Ensemble were incredible. Will do this every year!
- It was the most unique experience I have ever had. It was a great night!
- Magical Night!
- This was a new experience for me and it was beautiful, definitely doing it again!
- Very much enjoyed the experience
California State Railroad Museum
125 I St, Sacramento, CA 95814, United States, 95814
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!