⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Denver. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Dia De Muertos at ReelWorks under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: ReelWorks
📅 Dates and times: November 1 at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Denver
- Te Vas Ángel Mío – Cornelio Reyna
- Cruz de Olvido – Juan Zaizar
- Despedida con Mariachi – Los Cadetes de Linares
- La Llorona – Chavela Vargas
- La Bruja – Traditional folkloric song from Veracruz
- Cruz de Madera – Michael Salgado
- Un Puño de Tierra – Antonio Aguilar
- Un Rinconcito en el Cielo – Carlos Cárdenas
- El Hombre Que Más Te Amó – Vicente Fernandez
- Mi Viejo – José Alfredo Jiménez
- Amor Eterno – Juan Gabriel
- Las Golondrinas – Tomás Méndez
- La Barca de Oro – Abundio Martínez
- Adelaide Pilar Band
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Gabriela G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Loved it! From the welcome at the door to the very end it was a great event. Beautiful, intimate, full of energy and happiness."
💬 Tiffany M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I absolutely loved the show!!! The atmosphere was beautiful and I can still hear the music. Just beautiful!"
💬 Brian L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "The concert was amazing, the band was incredible, and the setup was breathtaking. Truly a phenomenal evening."