⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi at CHAPEL under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: CHAPEL
📅 Dates and times: March 11 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant. The Balcony is not ADA compliant.
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
- Selections from The Four Seasons Op. 8 – Antonio Vivaldi
- On the Nature of Daylight – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas (The Four Seasons of Buenos Aires) – Astor Piazzolla
- Primavera Porteña
- Invierno Porteño
- Passacaglia – G.F. Handel / J. Halvorsen
- String Quartet in F Major, M.35: II. Assez vif – très rythmé – Maurice Ravel
- Summertime – George Gershwin
- A Hazy Shade of Winter – Simon & Garfunkel
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
- The experience was great. The musicians were wonderful. We loved the musician/audience interaction. Great performances. Please continue to create and offer more of these events.
- The musicians were excellent, and I also enjoyed hearing each of them speak and share about themselves with the audience. They were all very personable.
- It was a great concert at a great location. The musicians do an amazing job! The Chapel gives a great atmosphere. We had a great time, I highly recommend it.
- Wonderful venue and the concert was lovely! Perfect length of time of play and the start time allowed for an early dinner.
- I took my kids to the concerts, and they loved it; they want to go to .more shows like this; this was their first time, and now I am looking to go again this month for more. I love the fact this type of concert is affordable and beautiful. Thank you, candlelights, for putting this together
- I love it! Great musicians, great venue, great albiance
- The quartet was excellent and the interactive discussion from them in between songs was very welcomed
- Wonderful show. Range Ensemble is worth the drive.
- Beautiful music in a beautiful setting, what's not to love? It's great to see young talented musicians sharing their lovr for music. Thank you for a lovely evening.
- Great venue, wonderful performances!!!
- Wow what a show. So beautiful, very romantic, extremely entertaining. Such an incredible experience.
- This was a really great show in a cool and unique atmosphere. We really enjoyed the ensemble and will definitely see them again.
- The experience was amazing! Defined coming back to another one!!
- Beautiful venue, but the carpeting absorbs the sound, dampening the instruments. The chapel has beautiful, beamed ceilings but they don't really bounce the sound of the strings around at all (great if there are crying kids, but not great for something like this). The musicians were good but not as spot on as we expected. Someone said they didn't think the musicians had played together very much given how they played. The attendees could not have been better - quiet, attentive, and respectful. (So many times we've paid for a music event - always seems to be women talking over the music, sharing pics of the kids, kitchen remodels, etc.) Lovely, adult way to start out the holiday season - Liberty Station was decked out in lights, solemn, beautiful, reverent venue, and the music was lovely.
- Wish it was longer, it was wonderful!
Select date and session