⭐ Immerse yourself in the world of FRIENDS™ like never before with interactive set recreations including Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk. Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
Tickets for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One in San Francisco
🎫 General Admission - includes full access to the experience at the date and time selected
- Adult - ages 11+
- Child - ages 4-10
- Student / Senior - ages 55+ / Military - must show valid ID
- Group ticket - 6 tickets for the price of 5
🎫 Premium Ticket - includes general access to the experience PLUS:
- Skip-the-line privileges for entry to the experience
- 1 Free “The One in San Francisco” mug
- 1 Free Coat/Bag/Stroller Check
🎫 Flexible Entry Ticket - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date
- This option is available in the calendar on this page in the first standard time slot (10:00 a.m. on weekends and noon weekdays)
- Final entry time is one hour before closing
🎫 Guided Group Tour - includes entry into The FRIENDS™ Experience either first thing in the morning before we open or after we close to the general public. Groups will be checked in and allowed entry into the experience five minutes apart to allow for your group to have a personalized experience through the space. Private Access groups are available between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and after 8 p.m. on Friday evenings.
- Groups of up to 6, 8 or 10 guests
📺 Step into FRIENDS™ like never before in this interactive experience
🛋️ Explore set recreations including Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk!
⛲ Dance in front of the fountain and pose on the iconic orange couch
📸 Shop exclusive items at The FRIENDS™ Experience Retail Store and more!
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Open select Mondays. See calendar on this page for available dates.
📍 Location: The Friends™ Experience; 150 Powell St., San Francisco, CA 94102
👤 Age requirement: All ages are welcome. Guests 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 18 years old. Children 3 and younger don’t need a ticket when accompanied by a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with different disabilities and neurodiversities
❓ Please visit our FAQs here for more info
The FRIENDS™ Experience is coming to San Francisco! Explore set recreations including Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk. You’ll even get to dance in front of the fountain! Don't miss your chance to get your tickets and step inside the world of FRIENDS™!
FRIENDS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s22)
- My family really enjoyed all the sets and memorabilia! The staff was great too. Would love to see more TV experiences in the future!
- Amazing experience. The sets were exactly as seen on the show. My favorite part was Central Perk and Monica and Rachel’s apartment.
- It was amazing! So much fun. The employees were so friendly and helped take lots of pictures.
- staff was very friendly & patient, it was a great experience!!
- I had a girls day and went with my mom, sister and daughter! It was an absolute blast! The staff was so delightful and took picture after picture for us. The sets were so gorgeous and just made our nostalgic hearts full! We love this show from when it aired to now, so we highly recommend! Made some fond memories with all our photos we took. ☺️
- Had a great time! Staff was friendly, and loved all the friends photo ops.
- Fun time and and a must do for FRIENDS fans! Wish we could get a photo coming through the iconic purple door.
- I loved the experience!! The only thing I would love to add is having more employees to help with photos at each set. We were lucky and teamed up with another family to each do photos for the other- otherwise we wouldn’t have any photos with all of us in them! Even an option to pay extra to have someone do photos for us on my phone the whole time!!! Otherwise we loved it :)
- It was the best experience ever! I absolutely loved it! It was as if I was actually in their studio! As a huge FRIENDS fan it was a dream come true! I’m definitely coming back again before the experience leaves San Francisco!
- Great setup! I was glad it wasn’t too crowded and everyone was great about not getting in each other’s pictures
- It was so much fun! We loved starting the experience with the trivia questions. It was so cool to be in the various sets and to remember the funniest episodes!
- I had so much fun walking through the experience! It totally took me back! I would go again to take more pictures!
- It was a good experience with some really cool stuff from the set. It just felt kinda small and a fast experience but over all truly amazing for a true fan.
- The experience was good. Staff was friendly. However, it went by quickly and they needed more staff to help take photos and separate the groups. The kid behind us kept ruining our experience because they were getting in the way when we were trying to take a photo.
- Awesome experience all around. Staff was polite. Detail was amazing. Felt very authentic. Merch was too expensive and needed more variety.
The FRIENDS™ Experience - San Francisco
150 Powell St., 94102
Select date and session
- Dec 2022
- Jan 2023