based on 1047 reviews
- My family really enjoyed all the sets and memorabilia! The staff was great too. Would love to see more TV experiences in the future!
- Amazing experience. The sets were exactly as seen on the show. My favorite part was Central Perk and Monica and Rachel’s apartment.
- It was amazing! So much fun. The employees were so friendly and helped take lots of pictures.
- staff was very friendly & patient, it was a great experience!!
- I had a girls day and went with my mom, sister and daughter! It was an absolute blast! The staff was so delightful and took picture after picture for us. The sets were so gorgeous and just made our nostalgic hearts full! We love this show from when it aired to now, so we highly recommend! Made some fond memories with all our photos we took. ☺️
- Had a great time! Staff was friendly, and loved all the friends photo ops.
- Fun time and and a must do for FRIENDS fans! Wish we could get a photo coming through the iconic purple door.
- I loved the experience!! The only thing I would love to add is having more employees to help with photos at each set. We were lucky and teamed up with another family to each do photos for the other- otherwise we wouldn’t have any photos with all of us in them! Even an option to pay extra to have someone do photos for us on my phone the whole time!!! Otherwise we loved it :)
- It was the best experience ever! I absolutely loved it! It was as if I was actually in their studio! As a huge FRIENDS fan it was a dream come true! I’m definitely coming back again before the experience leaves San Francisco!
- Great setup! I was glad it wasn’t too crowded and everyone was great about not getting in each other’s pictures
- It was so much fun! We loved starting the experience with the trivia questions. It was so cool to be in the various sets and to remember the funniest episodes!
- I had so much fun walking through the experience! It totally took me back! I would go again to take more pictures!
- It was a good experience with some really cool stuff from the set. It just felt kinda small and a fast experience but over all truly amazing for a true fan.
- The experience was good. Staff was friendly. However, it went by quickly and they needed more staff to help take photos and separate the groups. The kid behind us kept ruining our experience because they were getting in the way when we were trying to take a photo.
- Awesome experience all around. Staff was polite. Detail was amazing. Felt very authentic. Merch was too expensive and needed more variety.
Get notified when this or something similar is available