⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Atlanta. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at Trolley Barn under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Trolley Barn
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Atlanta
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Shake it Off
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Invisible String
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Edgewood String Quartet
- So beautiful, romantic, and intimate. I proposed to my fiancée and she loved it. Thank you for making it so special for us.
- It was a lovely experience! Blown away by the talent and artistry of Edgewood Quartet!
- Beautiful experience. Great date night! The music was incredible. I could have stayed for another hour of Taylor Swift's enchanting tunes!
- Great show, super quick to get checked in and seated
- It was great! Friendly staff, pretty easy parking, intimate. Maybe food and beverage would’ve made it even better
- Great night! BYOB
- As always, amazing!
- I loved the music. I had a really hard time with the chairs, extremely uncomfortable to the point I was looking forward to be able to leave. It was also awkward facing the players backs, wish It felt they were turned towards instead of away from the crowd. Felt the amount of times we were asked for tips was a little over kill/tacky. Other than that I loved the people and the music. I wanted to go to the Radiohead candlelight but have decided not to based on the points above. Thank you
- So beautiful!!
- Was great! Our second time! Did wish they changed up the set list but overall had a fabulous time!
- I like that at the Trolley Barn, the string quartet was viewable on the round, whereas the last one I went to it was just rows that’s harder to see and hear
- Loved it!
- Lovely evening with amazing Edgewood String Quartet!
963 Edgewood Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, 30307-2582
Don't miss out!
Select date and session