⭐ The Roar is a unique Speakeasy and cocktail-tasting experience set during the jazz age of Chicago. Grab a delicious 1920s drink and enjoy live music, food, and more. Get your tickets!
Tickets for The Roar: A Prohibition Era Speakeasy in Chicago
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to a unique 4-room cocktail experience set in the Prohibition Era
🎉 Unique Prohibition Era cocktail experience hidden in downtown Chicago
🥃 Enjoy traditional 1920s cocktails made with a modern twist (non-alcoholic cocktails will also be available)
🕵️ Please enter on Rush Street at 437 N. Rush Street
🎭 Each drink is paired with an immersive story set in the Prohibition Era
🎺 Before and after the tasting experience, unwind in the Speakeasy with live entertainment, food, and drinks
📅 Date: various dates available throughout December 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Thursdays: 7:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 6:00 p.m., 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 3:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 8:00 p.m. (last entry at 9 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Location: Rush Street at 437 N. Rush
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant, entry for elevator use will be on Rush St. at 437 N. Rush St.
🙌 Seating is very limited, you may be seated with another fun party
❓Please note: Coat check available upon entry. Consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Please see the venue's menu offer here
Go back in time to Chicago’s Prohibition Era at The Roar on Rush! A lively Speakeasy that lights the way to a hidden 4-room cocktail experience where you will meet vibrant figures from the elaborate web of a Roaring Twenties bootlegging operation. Each room tells a story and is paired with a cocktail tasting from Prohibition times! Afterwards, take a seat in the Speakeasy for more cocktails, food, and live music with special performances. Break out your best flapper dresses and linen jackets, this cocktail party at The Roar is not to be missed!
- Great job by the actors. Also the band with Cameron Webb singing! They were very engaging with the crowd! Over all great job by the staff
- Love the decor and acting!
- So great. So fun. Authentic. Loved the actors the band the venue!
- Such a unique experience of live music, theater, entertainment, cocktails, and food. Absolutely loved it and highly recommend!
- The entire experience was amazing!
- Best entertainment and tasting I have ever been to. I would do the again. Only recommendation is eat something before you drink.
- The music was just ok, however everything else was fantastic!
- The most amazing experience ever!!!
- oh my did we have fun!
- It was fun interactive experience. We wish we could of had 30 more Minutes for a second drink. Great time!!
- We had fun - would have been great to be seated by others for a more interactive experience in the bar area. Overall loved the tastings and the music.
- Great Experience!
- Had an exceptional time. The travel to the times during the prohibition era were wonderful & flavorful. An overall fantastic experience. I would highly recommend this speakeasy as a must do!
- Very fun! Staff attentive. Actors fun. Do suggest making it at least 2 hours.
437 N Rush
437 N Rush, 60611
Select date and session
- Dec 2022