⭐ Haunt O’ Ween arrives in NJ for 2022! You’ll find an expansive all-ages-friendly Halloween playground with over 200,000 sq ft. of immersive activities and entertainment. Expect trick-or-treating, potion-making, dance-offs, bounce houses, games, rides, and much more.
🚨 Open Through Halloween Night! Last tickets available! 🚨
Tickets for Haunt O’ Ween in New Jersey
🎫 General Admission for 1 person
🎫 Group Bundle (min. 10 people) - General Admission tickets at reduced price
👉 All tickets include access to all of the Halloween activities available at the experience: trick-or-treating, candy, face painting, rides, bounce castles, slides, games, and much more!
🍬 Go trick-or-treating in the Town of Haunt O' Ween, wander through Oasis VR in Ghoul City, visit the Farm House, venture into the Hidden Hollows, and more!
✨ Explore over 200,000 sq ft. full of performances, decorations, photo ops, and all the 7 carnival games where you can win candy, and even a pumpkin
👻 Take part in a dance-off in the spooktacular Beyond the Grave Rave or jump the sugar off in multiple custom bounce houses & inflatable slides
🧪 Make your own potions at the Moonlight Magic DIY Potion Bar
🔎 Participate in an exclusive “Daniel Spellbound” experience hidden within the adventure.
🍽️ Enjoy a wide selection of food & beverage, including adult treats!
📅 Date: September 30 – October 31, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Fridays: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. (last entry 9 p.m.)
- Saturdays and Sundays: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. (last entry 8 p.m.)
- October 19, 20, 25, 26, 27 and 31: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. (last entry 9 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: the path takes about 45-60 minutes if you engage in the activities, but you are welcome to stay and hang out in the food and drink area for as long as you’d like!
📍 Location: Bell Works, 101 Crawfords Corner Road
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome. Children under the age of 2 go free
♿ Accessibility: the event is wheelchair accessible and there are bathrooms on site
🧛♂️ Costumes are highly encouraged!
❓ Please note: this is a cashless experience, only cards will be accepted at the event and no tickets will be sold on site! You can consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
For 31 days, Haunt O' Ween is going all out and embracing the spirit of Halloween! This expansive, immersive family-friendly space covered in thousands of pumpkins makes the perfect playground in which to enjoy all the adventures and fun associated with the season. Go trick-or-treating in the Town of Haunt O' Ween, take a spin on rides, jump away in multiple bounce houses, play games, get your face painted, enjoy food and drinks... the list is endless. Make sure to take plenty of photos and videos—you'll remember the month of Haunt O' Ween for years to come. Get your tickets to Haunt O' Ween at Bell Works in Holmdel, NJ now!
- Amazing! Great family fun & the price point is perfect & includes so much!! I would highly recommend!
- Pleasant setup great things for the kids; merry go round, bouncy house , face painting and more. Great experience
- The whole family had a blast. It's rare that I feel I get my moneys worth with certain events but this is worth everything & more. Feel like my inner child was thriving here, especially as an adult that still loves Halloween. My daughter hasn't stopped talking about this. We can't wait to go back next year! ❤️❤️❤️
- Needed to have shorter lines for the cost. More activities for bigger kids. Clearer signage of where things were, desserts. Felt very safe, low stress, family friendly.
- Every guest should be able to trick or treat and get a pumpkin not just children. Tickets are expensive.
- We went with a large group (28 people) and everyone had a great time. The kids had an absolute blast! Great night.
- There were so many activities and sights for the kids to enjoy. I would definitely come back again.
- I was skeptical about attending the HauntO’Ween NJ after reading negative reviews but I’m glad I went! My family and the other family we attended with had fun. There was food, beverages, games were open and people dressed up.
- It was just ok. Long lines for all the bouncy things. Trick or treating not very many options. Especially for a kid with allergies. A plain old lollipop would have been a good choice
- Great Halloween sets, fun atmosphere, various food and drink options, cool trick or treating, and looked like nice games and few ride options, nice pumpkin options
- I found the ticket expensive for the attraction, it wasn't all that it seemed.But people was very friendly and Nice!
- Absolutely incredible and fun family event! My daughter loved the trick or treating and how it was really a whole halloween town!
- It's really great if you have kids, but I don't have any. It was really short to walk around and not much. I'm glad it's dog friendly!
- Plenty to see and do. Very elaborate immersive Halloween experience. Great food and beverage options. Everyone who worked there was super nice and helpful. I recommend it.
- Perfect for young kids! Very family friendly! Trick or treating was a nice addition. And everyone goes home with a pumpkin. Alcohol available for the adults was a major plus (lol) Staff and all the Halloween characters walking around were extremely friendly and engaging with the children. Would highly recommend
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - Pavillon 2.1
1 place de la Porte de Versailles, 75015
- Porte de Versailles