⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Sydney. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Jay Chou at the Sydney Masonic Centre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
🚨 Limited tickets on sale! 🚨
📍 Venue: Sydney Masonic Centre
📅 Dates and times: 4 February at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sydney
- Love before BC 愛在西元前
- Tornado 龍捲風
- Peninsula Ironbox 半島鐵盒
- Sunny Day 晴天
- Step Aside 擱淺
- Nocturne/Chapter Seven 夜曲/夜的第七章
- Step Back 退後
- Blue and White Porcelain 青花瓷
- The Longest Movie 最長的電影
- The Promised Love 說好的幸福呢
- Ming Ming Jiu 明明就
- Cold Hearted 紅顏如霜
- Still Wandering 還在流浪
- Greatest Works of Art 最偉大的作品
*Programme subject to change
- Pianist - Kai Chan
- It was a lovely experience. Would definitely recommend if you are a Jay Chou fan! Everyone was vibing to the music and being able to sing along to some of the songs made the experience even better.
- Totally enjoyed the whole experience, worth a second time visit, great pianist, great song. Hope there can be a time to take photo together and maybe get a signature as well!
- very good event
- wonderful night!
- Loved it! Performance was phenomenal and so lovely to listen to. The audience was amazing too, singing along with some of the songs. Highly recommend!
- Really enjoyed tonight's piano performance. Kai Chen is definitely an amazing pianoist! Thank you for bringing the wonderful experience to me!
- It was amazing!
- Love the longest movie! Almost made me cry!! Quite fantastic concert
- IT WAS SO GOOD!!!
- Love it
- Enjoyed so much
- Lovely show