⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Dayton. Get your tickets now to discover Halloween inspired music at Dayton Masonic Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Dayton Masonic Center
📅 Dates and times: October 16 and 30 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Cincinnati
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110: II. Allegro Molto - Dmitri Shostakovich
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) - S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) - John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) - Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Richard O’Brien and Richard Hartley
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- I love string music so it was perfect. The musicians and candlelight were dreamy. I was transported after the first violinist touched her string. Great musical set list for Halloween. And to be inside the halls of the monolithic masonic building for this. A true Dayton icon.
- The night was absolutely elegant and we loved the interactions with the crowd. Very talented musicians I would recommend the experience to others. Be sure to get there early though for the best seats.
- It was honestly was of the most pleasant venues and performances I've seen in quite some time. Shout out to the orchestra for being so skilled and to the staff of the venue for being so friendly and professional. 10 out of 10 will return and recommend.
- This evening was perfect. I took my adult granddaughter who played cello in school. She had tears in her eyes it was so perfect!
- Absolutely fantastic! I enjoyed all of the songs played. Being able to enjoy an experience like this is, is unforgettable! I had a wonderful time!
- The staff was friendly, the set up was beautiful! We loved the banter between audience and musicians. We had an absolutely incredible evening!
- It was fantastic! I very much enjoyed the performance and look forward to attending another one in the future.
- Great experience and we had a lot of fun!
- It was magical!
- Absolutely stunning!
- It was wonderful!!!!
- It was amazing!
- Wonderful !! My husband and I enjoyed it very much . I guess my only issue would’ve been my seat . The chandelier was in the way and blocking my view , I couldn’t see the musicians . Next time I will purchase different seats