⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Raleigh. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Mozart at All Saints Chapel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: All Saints Chapel
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Raleigh
- Serenade No. 13 for Strings in G Major – “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik”
- Requiem in D Minor, K.626:
- III. Sequentia:
- Dies Irae
- Tuba Mirum
- Rex Tremendae
- V. Sanctus
- VII. Agnus Dei
- III. Sequentia:
- Lyricosa String Quartet
- Absolutely perfect. I was anxiously awaiting this event and it did not disappoint. I'm grateful for the civilized, non-electronic, quality experience. Thank you!
- Fantastic. Beautiful. Magnificent. We had a lovely experience and recommend this for any fans of Mozart. The musicians were superb.
- Excellent performance. We enjoyed it thoroughly.
- Loved the atmosphere and the intimate setting. Wish they could have played longer, but I understand it was a late show on a week night.
- Great venue and well produced. Thanks for a great evening.
- Cozy and amazing experience
- Music was great, could use a cushioned chair.
- Absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to go back to more Candlelight events!
- The requiem is one of the most powerful pieces of music, but really needs a full orchestra and chorus. venue was amazing and the performers were too...just the choice of music to play was a bit ambitious.
- So peaceful and beautiful.
- Great replication if Mozarts works; felt slightly rushed however
- Such a wonderful experience!
- This was awesome I loved the intimacy and how pure it was
- Fantastic concert and venue!
- Very moving performance, not to be missed!