⭐ Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience's season has come to an end for Westchester, NYC. Thanks to all our guests for the iconic moments and spellbinding walks!
Tickets for Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience in Westchester, New York
🎫 Standard Admission - includes standard entry to the forest trail inspired by the wizarding world + access to the Village where you can find magical food and drink to add to your experience
- Adult (ages 16+)
- Child (ages 5–15)
- Family Bundle (min. 3 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 8 people)
🎫 Parking Spot - includes one parking spot per car at Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park ($8 online or $10 if you purchase on-site)
Special services are available for groups of 30+ guests: please visit our website for more information
🌳 Give a Tree, Grow a Forest: we are committed to celebrating the power of nature and ensuring a legacy for future generations to enjoy our beautiful surroundings. You have the option to donate $1.00 to buy a tree and cover the cost of planting and management in the USA. More information is available on our website here
🏞️ Follow a trail through a mysterious and magical forest full of interactive moments, mesmerizing lights, and theatrical illusions
🐎 Come face-to-face with magical creatures from the Harry Potter™ and the Fantastic Beasts™ films, such as Hippogriffs, Centaurs, Unicorns, Nifflers, and more
✨ Use your wand to cast spells, and even conjure a Patronus
🍽️ Enjoy a selection of delicious food and drink inspired by the Wizarding World
📸 Take plenty of fun photos to immortalize the evening's adventure
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours: various timeslots available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: approx. 60–90 minutes (the walking trail will take approx. 45–75 minutes)
📍 Location: the awe-inspiring woods of Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park, 2957 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights, New York 10598
💰 Price: Family ticket prices start at $27.50 and vary depending on the date and time of the chosen session. Discounted prices are available during night-time sessions on weekdays
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children ages 4 and under enter free of charge
♿ Accessibility: please be aware that this is a woodland walk; the pathway is made up of pressed stones and is therefore not on tarmac. There will be motorized wheelchairs for adults that can be reserved and utilized—see the FAQs below for more information
🚗 Parking: guests coming by car must purchase a parking spot prior to arrival
🥾 Dress code: This is an outdoor trail, outdoor shoes are strongly advised. Wellies and walking boots are best!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
As the days get shorter and the nights grow longer, enchanting creatures and magical beasts inspired by the Wizarding World come to life in a spellbinding Forbidden Forest. Now is your chance to see these curious inhabitants illuminated! Embark on a bewitching journey through a misty forest trail full of magic and wonder, and discover unexpected surprises around every corner. Ready your wand and cast spells, come face-to-face with Hippogriffs and Centaurs, and experience breathtaking moments based on scenes from the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts films. After all the excitement, an enchanting village will welcome you with warm food and a blazing fire. Don't miss this opportunity to step foot into our experience inspired by the wizarding world. Get your tickets for Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience in New York!
WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s22)
- ✨️ We literally had a Magical Evening 🪄 The experience was even more enjoyable than we had imagined! Definitely recommend the experience to any true HP fan! Thanks for coming to the States! ✨️💕
- Great ambiance and fun trail. I like how everything glows at night. ^_^
- Phenomenal, my wife is a huge Harry Potter fan and it is a fantastic experience.
- A wonderful experience! The forest looked magical.
- Best experience! Would love to go to the next one, even though it was a 6 hour round trip!! :D
- Amazing. Had a an absolute blast!
- Very fun, interactives were great, no waiting, sound and lights all great. More interactives and animated creatures would be great. Gift shop needed more variety and clothing sizes.
- I loved it!! Thought it was really cute
- Amazing experience! Very magical
- Really amazing! I was so pleasantly surprised
- My family and I had a great time!!
- So amazing!!!
- Very fun! They did a great job making it interactive and independent at the same time.
- It’s a great experience
- Beautiful and fun!
St Francis Hall
1340 Quincy St NE, Washington, 20017