Tickets for Yoga at Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Seattle
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience*
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the experience plus a yoga mat, a hand towel and a thermos (valued at $93)
🎫 Group Admission - includes entry to the experience* with a 10% discount for groups of more than 9 people
*Please note: yoga mats are not included in the Standard and Group Admission tickets
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in Van Gogh’s masterpieces at this exciting yoga class
🧘 Relax and unwind physically and mentally while checking in with your thoughts and emotions
✨ Sessions will be guided by an experienced instructor who will take you into a state of relaxation
🎨 Located at Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience - discover a new way to enjoy his work!
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 1 hour
📍 Location: 1750 Occidental Avenue South, Seattle
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome
❓ Please consult the FAQs of Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience here
Get ready to find your inner zen! Relax and unwind one breath at a time at this mindful yoga class. Located at Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience, admire the artist’s work in a room with cutting-edge 360° digital projections while also focusing on strength and flexibility. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced yogi, let yourself be guided personally by an experienced instructor into a state of relaxation. If you love yoga, this is your chance to check in with your thoughts and leave feeling refreshed!
- An incredibly unique experience that I would recommend to everyone. Frani lead a fabulous class in this dreamy setting; it was beyond wonderful.
- Best atmosphere ever to practice yoga! Ingenious idea! Instructor was great, appreciated the options for being a beginner. I have diabetic neuropathy and can’t feel my feet so balance is very difficult, did not feel criticized or judged when I had to modify some of the standing movements. Thank you so much. Lauren Miller
- Yoga teacher was amazing! Felt very energized after class. Thank you 🙏🏼
- Phenomenal! The yoga class was terrific and an additional half hour for the Van Gogh immersive experience was amazing!
- The class was a great start to my day and the teacher was excellent would absolutely recommend!
- Such a special experience. I can’t imagine experiencing this exhibit in a more peaceful and intimate way
- Background music could have been a little quieter to not interfere with the instructions given. Instructor assumed some level of yoga experience from members of the audience. Great time overall!
- Fun and relaxing. My daughter and I enjoyed it very much!
- Awesome experience.
- Love it!
- Fun to do yoga in the space
- Amazing class and atmosphere!
- Mary was amazing! Totally loved the class, the whole experience.
- The instructor led a wonderful class that was great for someone who just started yoga or had been doing it for years. The exhibit was beautiful and paired with the relaxation of the yoga I think it made the experience even better.
1750 Occidental Ave S
1750 Occidental Avenue South, Seattle, 98134-1412