⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Edmonton. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi's Four Seasons at Studio 96 under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Studio 96
📅 Dates and times: April 20 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is only accessible by stairs
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Edmonton
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: Spring – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: Summer – Vivaldi
- Thaïs: Méditation – Jules Massenet
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: Spring 3 – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: Autumn – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: Winter – Vivaldi
- String Quartet - Valkyrie Quartet
- This was a fabulous experience! I am now booking some of the other concerts. The ensemble was fantastic and excellent players and the selection of material was spot on. Altogether a perfect evening. May there be many more!
- It was an absolutely beautiful experience! The Candlelight and venue was beautiful and the music was amazing!
- We had a lovely evening! Beautiful music in a lovely venue.
- The string quartet were amazing and the setting g was beautiful!
- The music was beautiful along with the atmosphere. The musicians were very good
- It was wonderful, such an intimate setting and beautiful music!
- Mesmerising! Very beautiful!
- A delightful evening in a beautifully intimate setting.
- Beautiful and enjoyed every second
- Just incredible
- It was great