⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Belfast. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at St Anne's Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Anne's Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 40 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Belfast
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- I Want to Break Free
- Somebody to Love
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- Radio Ga Ga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- We Will Rock You
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Love of My Life
- We Are the Champions
- Another One Bites the Dust
- String quartet - Arco String Quartet
- Brilliant show in an amazing setting. I would definitely be purchases tickets closer to stage next time though
- Great concert & what a stunning venue. The Cathedral also enhanced the sound.
- Amazing experience for everyone! Thoroughly enjoyed the evening singing away
- Absolutely magical night, loved the music and the atmosphere.
- An amazing night from start to finish. 5 stars ⭐
- A totally magical experience! The venue was beautiful and atmospheric but the artistry of the musicians was epic!
- Absolutedly fabulous! An hour wasn't long enough! Credit to the quartet and sound, lighting and support crew. The setting was magical. Thank you Fever.
- superb! I wept when they played "somebody to love". Bohemian Rhapsody was out of this world as well! we'll definitely be booking another concert
- Fantastic concert, the quartet was on point, Claire was Great craic and the venue - St Annes Cathedral was breath taking, suck ambiance! Will defo be booking another night soon
- Spectacular musicians. Would highly recommend!!
- Excellent concert really enjoyed it great musicians thank you
- Great night. Something different to do in Belfast. Cathedral was beautiful!
- Amazing performance 👏
- Excellent event
How to get there?
St Anne’s Cathedral, Belfast
Donegall St, Belfast, BT1 2HB
Don't miss out!
Select date and session