⭐ Mad Hatter's (Gin &) Tea Party is an immersive cocktail experience in Wonderland. Take a trip down the rabbit hole and delight the senses in a whimsical (gin &) tea party that has already won rave reviews in London, LA, Dallas, NYC and more cities around the world!
Tickets for Mad Hatter's (Gin &) Tea Party in Austin
🎫 Entry for 1 to the immersive experience including a welcome drink, 3 original cocktails served in teacups, and a Mad Hatter hat to wear during the experience
🐰 Take a trip down the rabbit hole into an immersive Wonderland full of colorful props and peculiar characters
🍸 Enjoy 3 crazy cocktails carefully constructed from curious components, including Drumshanbo Gin
⭐ Over 50,000 tickets sold in London, LA, Dallas, NYC & more with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5!
🤩 A perfect outing for bachelorette parties, college nights, birthdays, and the Halloween season
📅 Date: from October 2022
🕒 Weekly schedule and starting times:
- Thursdays: 6 p.m. & 8 p.m.
- Fridays: 6 p.m., 8 p.m. & 10 p.m.
- Saturdays: 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m., 8 p.m.
⌛ Duration: the experience lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the start time on your ticket. Doors will close at the start time on your ticket. No late entry is permitted!
📍 Location: Indra's Awarehouse
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
🍽️ Dietary info: alcohol-free cocktail options will be available upon request
👗 Dress code: casual (Alice in Wonderland costumes are very welcome!)
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
"We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?"
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
The Mad Hatter, Dormouse, and the March Hare are unleashing teatime mayhem with a brand new experience and taste of Wonderland in Austin, TX! This trip down the rabbit hole into an immersive wonderland has already won rave reviews for its previous tea parties in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Miami, London, and more. The Mad Hatter and his even madder guests invite you to delight and bewitch the senses as you enjoy a colorful 90-minute cocktail menu. Indulge in unhinged theatrical immersion and a little risqué banter, along with the three tantalizing cocktails that await you - each carefully constructed from curious ingredients that'll befuddle your taste buds. Don’t be late for this very important date, or it'll be 'off with your head'! Get your tickets for the Mad Hatter's (Gin &) Tea Party in Austin!
- Such a fun and amazing experience!! Love the whole idea of this event. It's an adult event but because of the drinking part but also because of the language and adult humor so wouldn't recommend bringing kids to this event.
- Amazing show. It was perfectly cast and directed. The whole show was an experience and im glad we got to experience it at Indra’s Awarehouse
- Awesome. Everyone in the event was amazing. It felt like a Broadway show. All of the drinks were great. Worth the money. Highly recommend.
- It was so good and interactive. Way better than I expected. I would definitely recommend which I already did. All the actors and tweedles were amazing!
- This immersive "dinner theater" style of tea party was pretty amazing. We laughed, we drank, & were overall entertained by the three person cast of Mad Hatter, Dormouse, & March Hare as well as the three supporting "Tweedles". I would recommend this to any fan of the Alice & Wonderland story as well as fans of dinner theater.
- The experience was awesome, the drinks were delicious.
- Best pop up I have EVER experienced. The decor ✅ the acting ✅ and the tea and gin beverages were great. I appreciate it was exactly on time, didn’t feel rushed, and my guests truly enjoyed themselves. Will do another one no doubt!
- We went dressed as Mad Hatter -ish and we had a blast! I'm sharing pics now on Facebook. I can't wait until the next event I get with Fever. I had the best time.
- The show was absolutely amazing. My only comment was the lack of adequate AC. It was very hot inside. Other than that, it was so much fun!
- Awesome experience. The show was fun, interactive, lively. The venue was decorated so well - quantity, quality, theming. The drinks were good - if you like gin you’ll enjoy this all the more. Highly recommend. Only con is parking is a bit tight.
- So fun! Great ambiance and experience!
- Really fun, the decor was all over the top and the actors were hilarious. Pre-made cocktails (5 in all) were creative - one in particular, but definitely very sweet. Would have loved it if 2-3 of them had been on the drier side. Overall a great experience!
- The decorations are wonderful, everything looks really well planned, It’s a good experience in general!
- Great experience!! Mad Hatter,March Hare and Dormouse were entertaining and hilarious. Drinks were delicious 🫖🐰🎩
- Exciting and fun!
Palazzo de Gregorio - Salone delle feste.
Via Dell' Arsenale, 132, Palermo, 90142