⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Brisbane. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at Saint John's Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
🚨 Limited tickets on sale! 🚨
📍 Venue: Saint Johns Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Brisbane
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Time from Inception
- This Land from The Lion King
- Nothing I’ve Ever Known from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
- Zooster’s Breakout from Madagascar
- Honor from The Pacific
- Tennessee from Pearl Harbor
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Man of Steel Suite
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- String quartet - Paradiso Strings
- Excellent experience. Cannot wait for the next one :)
- Amazing evening, such great acoustics for talented performers.
- Didn't want the night end!
- Just absolutely fantastic & a wonderful experience to be a part of.
- That's a perfect date night with great music.
- Such amazing consert, wonderful atmosphere
- What a wonderful experience!
- Magnificent. Venue , atmosphere and talent.
- Another wonderful performance. The sound tonight was so good.
- A vibrant atmosphere and talented musicians. All in all a wonderful experience and certainly a good night out
- An evening of gorgeous music, superbly played by the candlelight quartet. Really enjoyed it!
- Just stunning. The venue looked amazing, the musicians were magical. Loved it!
- Skilful musicians!!! An absolute delight to hear them play 👏👍
- It was beautiful, great quartet and a stunning place.
- Wonderful atmosphere surrounded by candles.
Saint John's Anglican Cathedral
373 Ann Street, Brisbane City, 4000
Don't miss out!
Select date and session