⭐ House of Spirits: Casa Vega is an immersive theatrical cocktail soirée where adults do Halloween in a haunted mansion. Enjoy miniature craft cocktails and a thrilling night of macabre magic, tarot, roaming specters, secret games & much more! Over 50,000 guests have already enjoyed House of Spirits—this year, expect the unexpected in Nashville!
🚨 Last day before the mansion closes its doors! Get your tickets now! 🚨
Tickets for House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée in Nashville
🎫 Standard - includes full access to the experience and 4 craft cocktails
🎫 Plus - includes full access to the experience and 4 craft cocktails, plus a bonus fifth craft cocktail
🎫 Premier - includes full access to the experience with expedited entry and first entry. Also includes 4 craft cocktails, plus a bonus fifth craft cocktail with a chocolate pairing to go with every cocktail curated by a chocolate sommelier
✨Across 2019 and 2021, 50,000+ people enjoyed this avant-garde experience in Los Angeles, New York and Dallas
🏰 Freely roam the mysterious haunted mansion Casa Vega and experience a night of macabre magic, tarot readings, strange roaming specters, secret games and so much more!
🍸 Enjoy craft cocktails, each inspired by a dearly departed spirit, included in your ticket
🍫 Decadent French chocolate truffles, expertly paired with your craft cocktail flight
🔮 How adults do Halloween: ask the Giant Ouija Board questions as you commune and interact with the spirits of the house
🍽️ Head to the pre-show lounge for additional cocktails, wine, water, soda and small bites available for purchase, open all night
📅 Dates: October 7–31, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Fridays: 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 3:30 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 5:45 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays Oct 20, 27: 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. and Monday Oct 31: 6:15pm and 8:45pm
⏳ Duration: 2 hours. Our pre-show lounge opens 45 minutes before your scheduled show time. In the lounge, you may purchase food and beverages while you wait for your show. We strongly encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time in order to fully explore House of Spirits. Sessions end promptly at the scheduled time.
📍 Location: Woman's Club of Nashville
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
👗 Guests are encouraged to dress up for the evening, be it in costume, cocktail attire, or your favorite time-period clothing!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Freely roam a sinister open-world cocktail party at Casa Vega, the haunted home of Francisco and Molly Vega. After the mysterious death of their child Little Magpie, Francisco and Molly find themselves tormented by a strange entity that haunts the shadows of their home. You will have 2 hours at Casa Vega to savor a flight of miniature craft cocktails, sample darkly decadent chocolate truffles, and get immersed in the chilling lore… if you dare. Loosely based on spooky real-life inspirations—including Spanish painter Francisco Goya, his famous Black Paintings, and several other Spanish folktales—the eerie affairs waiting inside Casa Vega are sure to thrill and terrify. Get your tickets for House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée in Nashville!
Produced by Meyer2Meyer Entertainment and Fever.
- Great experience from start to finish! Fantastic beverages and chocolate pairings, great performances by the actors, lovely venue and very interactive and engaging event. We loved it and would do it again in a heartbeat!
- Great interaction, cocktails were surprisingly good, the chocolates were decadent. Overall a great time!
- What an amazing night! This was so much fun. We had an absolute blast. The costumes and characters were phenomenal! We will absolutely go back next year for the next story!
- Loved the atmosphere. Loved the challenges. Loved the creepiness. Great experience.
- This was an amazing experience! The only negative feedback I had is that I thought with the premier tickets we were going to get to start early and get extra time to explore and that didn’t happen. Still would go back and can’t wait for next year!!
- Very fun event. Wish I could have gotten recipes to take home. I’m partial to slightly more structure of how to approach the mystery I think I may have got the end in the beginning. Not for everyone but would love more spooky portions like what was in the basement.
- What a thrilling evening! Everything was well thought out. I loved the hunt for clues, although I am not good at these puzzles. I loved being able to go at my own pace and wander back into rooms. I loved the characters - the costumes were wonderful and the stories were great! They played their parts well. I also loved that guests dressed up. I saw 1920s flappers, I saw Halloween favorites and even glamor gowns. Absolutely LOVED this experience!!! We are going to go again before the show leaves!!!
- It was a different and interesting experience. Great for a couple or just a group of friends. My friend and I absolutely enjoyed it! Would definitely recommend putting it on your Halloween to do list! Staff was so friendly and inviting.
- Drinks were 4/5. The picture of Magpie in the Ouija room wasn’t working during our tour, and we were never able to figure out what happened in the house.
- Décor was AMAZING! Performances/entertainment was so cool! The only reason I only give 4 stars is because there was not enough places to sit. With ladies in heels you need to be able to give your feet a break every now and then. Also, the cocktails are all pre-made and a bit too sugary. But OVERALL great experience!
- The entertainers were great. The drinks were great. The venue was a little cramped from all of the guests but was still a great experience.
- The cocktails were good, the atmosphere and the cast were wonderful! The musicians were outstanding! Storyline was awesome! We will be back next year! One thing, I thought were were supposed to be able to purchase food when we arrived but we could not find it.
- Really fun event! How do we find out the end of the story?!
- The costumes, cocktails, music and characters were fantastic! We loved the overall but were slightly disappointed with the set up. We didn't feel that there was adequate instruction at the beginning as to what we should be doing so we kinda just wandered around. Still an overall great experience.
- We really enjoyed the activity in the dungeon and I think it would have been soooo much better if there was a scavenger hunt type thing the whole party.
Woman’s club of Nashville
3206 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN, 37215-1575