⭐ House of Spirits: Volkov Manor is an immersive theatrical cocktail soirée where adults do Halloween in a haunted mansion. Enjoy miniature craft cocktails and a thrilling night of macabre magic, tarot, roaming specters, secret games & much more! Over 50,000 guests have already enjoyed House of Spirits—this year, expect the unexpected in Dallas!
🚨 Last day before the mansion closes its doors! Get your tickets now! 🚨
Tickets for House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée in Dallas
🎫 Standard - includes full access to the experience and 4 mini craft cocktails
🎫 Plus - includes full access to the experience and 4 mini craft cocktails, plus a bonus fifth craft cocktail
🎫 Premier - includes full access to the experience with expedited entry and first entry. Also includes 4 mini craft cocktails, plus a bonus fifth craft cocktail with a chocolate pairing to go with every cocktail curated by a chocolate sommelier
✨Across 2019 and 2021, 50,000+ people enjoyed this avant-garde experience in Los Angeles, New York and Dallas
🏰 Freely roam the mysterious haunted mansion Volkov Manor and experience a night of macabre magic, tarot readings, strange roaming specters, secret games and so much more!
🍸 Enjoy craft cocktails, each inspired by a dearly departed spirit, included in your ticket
🍫 Decadent French chocolate truffles, expertly paired with your craft cocktail flight
🔮 How adults do Halloween: ask the Giant Ouija Board questions as you commune and interact with the spirits of the house
🍽️ Head to the pre-show lounge for beer, wine, water, soda and small bites available for purchase, open all night
📅 Dates: September 16–October 31, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Fridays: 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 3:30 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 3:00 p.m., 5:45 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays 20 and 27: 6:30 p.m. and 9:00p.m. and Monday 31 Oct: 6:15 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours. Our pre-show lounge opens 45 minutes before your scheduled show time. In the lounge, you may purchase food and beverages while you wait for your show. We strongly encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time in order to fully explore House of Spirits. Sessions end promptly at the scheduled time.
📍 Location: Alexander Mansion
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
👗 Guests are encouraged to dress up for the evening, be it in costume, cocktail attire, or your favorite time-period clothing!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Unlock a new season of dark secrets at a sinister open-world cocktail party inside the mysterious Volkov Manor. When the Vasiliev children came to live with their uncle, Doctor Grigor Volkov, they discovered the spirits of his former patients wandering the halls, as well as a malicious entity known as The Midnight Man. You will have 2 hours to savor a flight of craft cocktails, sample darkly decadent chocolate truffles, and get immersed in the chilling lore… if you dare. Loosely based on spooky real-life inspirations—including the final days of Grigori Rasputin, the ancient god Veles, and other Slavic folktales—the eerie affairs waiting inside Volkov Manor are sure to thrill and terrify. Get your tickets for House of Spirits: Volkov Manor - A Haunted Cocktail Soirée in Dallas!
Produced by Meyer2Meyer Entertainment and Fever.
- Loving being part of their grand opening! My friends and I had an amazing time and we loved this year’s theme!
- The whole thing was amazing, the spirits were fantastic, the mansion was beautifully decorated and massive. The games were fun and the drinks were yummy. We wish we had more time to play. I highly recommend for to any halloween enthusiasts
- This was so an amazing experience! The cocktails were delicious, the ghosts and creatures were incredible and the story telling was phenomenally done. We will be going back next season
- Always a good time. We will definitely be going every year to this!
- The spirits (both the characters and the drinks) were fantastic. As were the chocolates. We look forward to returning next year!
- Most fun we’ve had in a long time. Perfect mix of scary haunted house, entertaining theater show, interactive experience, and great drinks!
- Great costumes and ambiance. Really enjoyed the bedrooms upstairs. Only recommendation is to add a few more theatrical performances/skits. Cast did a great job of staying in character and were very helpful/friendly. Very nice portapottys as well.
- It was so much fun! The atmosphere was spooky, the drinks good and the characters fun!
- Phenomenal Night, the staff was in character the entire time and were engaged, invested and provided a stellar story and experience! From the costumes and ambiance to the cadence to the performers gave us and evening to remember. Loved every minute of it! Thank you!
- The music was too loud and it was very hard to hear the characters speaking, especially the three plays. It was very fun.
- The drinks were good, the actors amazing! Can't wait until the next event we go to! Awesome job everyone!
- Amazing, My date and I would love to go back. Staff was professional, friendly, and we loved their outfits. The only thing i would of like more of was music. There was a point where i just wanted to two step with my beautiful date but the music was of a different vibe. Thank you all for an amazing night.
- Loved it all!!! The performers and servers where amazing!!! Need more fruity cocktails though. Premier was worth it!!
- The spirits dress and make up were great! Thought the Ouija board room would be interactive. Cocktails were good. It would be great for the spirits to have a more one on one performance with their nemeses for the background story.
- Was a cool experience. The seance was awesome very cool vibes there. The place looked nice and gave off great vibes. Love the puppet shows, and the creatures upstairs. Just seemed overall not organized.