⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Francisco. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at the International Art Museum of America under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The International Art Museum of America
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎨 Guests can explore the exhibits before and after the performance
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in SF Bay Area
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- The Wind Rises - A Journey (A Dream of Flight)
- Kikujiro - Summer
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya - When I Remember This Life
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
- Listeso String Quartet
- Spectacular all around. Very talented musicians and magical venue. The music is literally alive.
- Loved the performers and a wonderful performance.
- Love the venue and the experience. I’ve attended several candlelight shows and loved them all.
- Romantic and fun! The venue was amazing and beautifully decorated. I would definitely attend another candlelight event!
- It was so beautiful it made everyone cried
- It was a beautifully magical experience!
- The orchestra and setting was amazing! The only thing I'd like to see next time is maybe a screen in the back to show some visuals. Other than that, we had a fantastic time!
Select date and session