⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Melbourne. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Amy Winehouse at National Theatre Melbourne under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: National Theatre Melbourne
📅 Dates and times: 28 October at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible. Please contact The National Theatre Melbourne to discuss wheelchair and mobility access
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Melbourne
- Back to Black
- Love is a Losing Game
- What Is It About Men
- ... and more!
- Luminosity Trio - Elly Poletti (singer) & Joe McEvilly (pianist) & Saxophone
- A beautiful concert in a magical setting
- I had shivers!
- Great show, many thanks!
- So beautiful!
- Was a great show, only wish it went for longer. Thoroughly enjoyed. Definitely recommend
- Loved it!
- Loved every minute. So much talent on the gorgeous stage tonight. Luminosity Trio you are all amazing! Thank you for a wondeeful night.
- great music, an hour was not long enough to take in the sound of the beautiful piano, saxophone and the gorgeous vocals.
- Beautiful sensory experience
- Great atmosphere
CCI de Toulouse
2 Rue d'Alsace Lorraine, 31000