⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Austin. Get your tickets now to discover the spookiest Halloween inspired music at The Mansion under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Mansion
📅 Dates and times: October 27 at 6:45 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Austin
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Psycho (Theme) - Bernard Herrmann
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor, Op. 110: II. Allegro Moto and III. Allegretto - Dmitri Shostakovich
- Austin Camerata String Quartet
- We have been to two of your concerts and would give them 10 star ratings if we could. This is the most amazing intimate concept of live music that Austin has. Thank you!
- Love the cozy atmosphere. I liked the spacing of the chairs. Not having to be seated right next to a stranger allowed the event to have a more romantic feel with the person you came with. It also didn’t feel like a tight space despite being a small venue because of the chair arrangement. The music was impressive and the talking portion was informative but also funny. It was a wonderful night.
- Absolutely energizing! The music was terrific. Wonderful evening!
- Scary good! Thoroughly enjoyed the violinists & cellist!
- Totally amazing in every sense of the word
- This lived up to the expectations in my head. Unlike the last event I attended. I highly recommend it to anyone considering it.
- Amazing experience! Highly recommend.
- Was a great experience!
- Loved it! Would recommend a 1 person short stage choreography behind a screen with a light, like a shadow. Wouldn’t that be so fun for the audience to see. 🤗
- Lovely and enjoyable
- Exceeded expectations.
The Mansion - Austin
2312 San Gabriel St, Austin, 78705
Don't miss out!
Select date and session