⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at the San Diego Natural History Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: San Diego Natural History Museum
📅 Dates and times: November 4 at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🦖 Immerse yourself in the fossil and dinosaur exhibits available
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
- Love on Top
- If I Were a Boy
- Hold Up
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
- I absolutely love it! It was such a nice tribute to the Queen Bey and the group did an amazing job turning her music into classical versions.
- Unbelievable best date night ever my husband doesn't even like Beyonce and he loved it
- Phenomenal performance, bravo to the badass viola player 👏🏾
- Ensemble played BEAUTIFULLY. I wish the show was a bit longer, but overall it was a great experience. I would love to see more soul, 90s r&b, and hip-hop tributes in the future.
- Amazing! Beautiful!
- I was something I’ve never experienced before and I loved it!
- Truly incredible experience
- Incredible night! Incredible performers who were so personable, talented, and entertaining!! I had chills all night.. didn’t know if I was gonna start dancing or crying!
- Great show! Everything I was expecting and more! They played a variety of Beyoncé songs including some of my favorites! Very nice venue and such talented performers! Would definitely recommend to go and will 100% go again when I get the chance!
- Really fantastic. Great crowd. Great set. The whole thing was much better than I even expected. I vote for more dramatic candle set/up. Maybe add extra height at this venue. But that’s all. The whole thing was great. Will be attending again.
- Amazing show. Such talented musicians! Highly recommend!
- I think my only comment would maybe be is if the event was held in a more intimate spot and not a traditional theatre space. The large screen with the "candlelight" projection was a bit distracting. All in all the event itself was great and am looking forward to future tributes. Well done!
- Beautiful night and took my 9 year old she loved it! Great experience!
- Amazing experience!
- Spectacular performance and a very nice venue
Calle Marqués de la Ensenada, 16, 28004