⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Glasgow. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi onboard former merchant sailing vessel The Tall Ship under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Tall Ship
📅 Date and time: Saturday 3 December at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Glasgow
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- Kikujiro - Summer
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
- String Quartet - Morag Swietlicki
- An absolutely wonderful event. Attended with my husband and it was a very unique experience. The staff were all very efficient and visible. The musicians were outstanding and the concert was amazing. Loved the candlelit ambience and cosy atmosphere of the venue. The Fever app was also very easy to use for accessing tickets. Overall a 10/10 experience.
- The show was fantastic! A lovely display by the quartet
- excellent, thoroughly enjoyable
- Fantastic time listening to very talented musicians. The Tall Ship was an amazing venue.
- Really enjoyed it. A unique experience.
- very good.
- It was wonderful and magical.
- Magical experience!
- wonderful and moving
- Absolutely beautiful!
- Lovely venue, intimate and just felt perfect for the music.
- It was a really nice atmosphere and lovely music. The staff were also very kind and helpful. Thank you for a wonderful time!
Select date and session