⭐ Thrive at the world-class Comic-Con Museum a gateway to popular art, culture, and life-long learning!
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 18+)
- Child (ages 6-12)
- Senior (ages 65+), Student (ages 13-17), or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (minimum 10 people)
Ticket to the Comic-Con Museum grants access to all exhibits including Spider-Man: Beyond Amazing - The Exhibition
🦸♂️ Learn about the many creators who have contributed to the presence of your favorite hero in Pop Culture
🖼️ Explore interactive installations, priceless artifacts, movie props and costumes, and more!
🏛️ Discover a space that combines traditional museum displays with spectacular projection mapping, hands-on workshops for kids as well as adults, and interactive experiences to try
📅 Date: from September, 2022
🕒 Opening hours: Mondays–Sundays, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (last entry at 4 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: approx. 1 hour
📍 Location: Comic-Con Museum, San Diego
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome
♿ Accessibility: the museum is fully accessible throughout the facility. Wheelchairs are available on a limited basis. Photo ID will be held at our reception desk during wheelchair use within the building
🚗 Parking at Balboa Park is limited, please allow extra time or utilize ride sharing services or public transportation
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. CCM adheres to current CDC guidelines. Please check the website for current updates
- Pac-Man Arcade
- Hemingway in Comics (opens September 12)
For the past 50 years, San Diego Comic-Con has created one of the biggest, most popular conventions of its kind in the world. But the organizers of Comic-Con wanted to do even more to recognize fans and spread the magic of Comic-Con. They imagined a place where fans could come together to celebrate the things they love, not just for a few days each summer, but all year long. A place where the public could learn about areas of art and pop culture of which they may not even be aware. A space where everyone is included, where old fans and new could enjoy the passion, creativity, and imagination of Comic-Con, while learning about science, technology, art, storytelling and much more. Now, with the help of fans like you, that dream will soon become reality. With classes and activities during the day, movie screenings and trivia contests at night, and programs available online anytime, the Comic-Con Museum will be an experience unlike any other.
- I love going to Comic-Con every year and going to the Comic-Con Museum to see the exhibits along with the Spider-Man exhibit was a treat. Even though Comic-Con is once a year it’s nice to know I can get a little taste of CC any day I want.
- Beautiful building, great exhibits, and wonderful to see the Women Scientists at the STEAM Fair!
- So glad we came! It was a great time and the scavenger hunt was also a lot of fun!
- Spider man exhibit was so well done! Not much more there, but played pac man :) but
- I really enjoyed my experience. The only thing I would have appreciated more is if people weren’t crammed in looking at the same exhibits at the same time. I really enjoy my personal space.
- Spiderman exhibit was great and very interactive. Floor 1 and 3 was really lacking. Admission should have been less for that reason.
- It's a fun place. Some of the art of display could have benefitted from better lighting. A fun time with very friendly and helpful staff.
- Very cool
- It wasn’t as interactive as we expected. But very well put together. More for true Spider-Man lovers and maybe kids that art older and enjoy reading information about their favorite super hero.
The Comic-Con Museum
2131 Pan American Plaza, 92101