⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Belfast. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at St Anne's Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our professional photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: St Anne's Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🧣 Guests are advised to wrap up warm for colder-than-expected evenings
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Belfast
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- “Lavender Haze”
- “Love Story”
- “Blank Space”
- “Snow on the Beach”
- “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
- “Wildest Dreams”
- “I Knew You Were Trouble”
- “You Belong With Me”
- “Shake It Off
- String quartet - Arco String
- A wonderful show in a beautiful setting. From the outset and throughout the mood and atmosphere was set in a phenomenal way! The quartets chemistry and engagement with the audience was fantastic! Claire in particular was brilliant! Would definitely go back to see another show!
- Absolutely fantastic experience that was made all the better by the whole of st Anne’s singing happy birthday to my daughter! This is our second time seeing the quartet and I hope to have many more
- Went with my daughter, who loves Taylor swift, this candlelight concert was brilliant, the Quartet played brilliant, something so different, we both loved it 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😍
- I expected it to be good but it surpassed my expectations! We had a brilliant time, it was fun and engaging with everyone singing a long! Will hopefully make it to another event soon
- My sister and I had such a wonderful time, Arco were fantastic and so fun, the rendition of Love Story was particularly beautiful, sound quality was great and a wonderful setting in St Anne’s Cathedral. I would absolutely see Arco play again, and I would see other Fever Candlelight performances.
- Fantastic setting, great music and wonderful atmosphere created by the musicians
- Absolutely stunning! Holding back tears loved getting to sing along too!
- Amazing, beautiful music in a stunning setting
- Absolutely brilliant!! The quartet were simply amazing, the venue stunning, being seated so quick. Could not fault it. Already looking at other events. Really impressive!!!
- The concert was a lovely experience, would definitely recommend it and go back again. The group was so bubbly and interactive they made it so fun
- Absolutely beautiful performance, really beautiful location and amazing musicians
- it was amazing , 10/10 i’d highly recommend!! 💞
- Cant wait to do it again!
- It was one of the best nights
- So magical 😍
How to get there?
730 21st Street Northwest, Washington, 20052-0050
Don't miss out!
Select date and session