⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the spookiest Halloween inspired music at Mt. Helix under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Mt. Helix Park
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes (doors open 1 hour and 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🚃 Please note all guests will be transported to the amphitheater by a trolley. See your confirmation email for more details
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas – Danny Elfman
- In the Hall of the Mountain King – Edvard Grieg
- Hedwig’s Theme from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – John Williams
- Ghostbusters (Theme) – Ray Parker Jr.
- Beetlejuice (Theme) – Danny Elfman
- Halloween (Theme) – John Carpenter
- The Addams Family (Theme) – Vic Mizzy
- Psycho (Theme) – Bernard Herrmann
- Danse Macabre – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Richard O’Brien and Richard Hartley
- Selections from String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110 – Dmitri Shostakovich
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
- Gorgeous setting, perfect weather, and music that was fun, spooky and beautiful! This was our first candlelight concert. Can’t wait to attend some more!
- Wonderful performance! I really enjoyed listening to Halloween classics in the candlelight. 1000% would recommend!
- Great event, the performers had great attitude and interacted with the crowd.
- It was one of the most beautiful and memorable things I have done.
- Show was fantastic. Such talented musicians and the music choices for Halloween were a lot of fun. The venue at the top of Mount Helix was perfect for it. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Loved every moment! The music and environment make for a special date night!
- Great repertoire of halloween pieces in a wonderful setting. Musicians did not disappoint with their artistic skills. Worth seeing.
- Great performance. Thank you for a wonderful experience
- An amazly entertaining experience. Awesome venue and wonderful musicians!
- Terrific musicians, great, personality, and amazing venue!😊
- Incredible experience worth every penny
Mt. Helix Park
4901 Mount Helix Drive, La Mesa, 91941
Don't miss out!
Select date and session