⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Indianapolis. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beethoven at The Cyrus Place under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Cyrus Place
📅 Dates and times: March 24 and April 7 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant. Guests will need to go up two short flights of stairs to access the performance space
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Indianapolis
- Quartet No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 18: I. Allegro ma non tanto
- Quartet No. 5 in A Major, Op. 18: III. Andante Cantabile
- Quartet No. 3 in D Major, Op. 18: IV. Presto
- Quartet No. 1 in F Major, Op. 18: II. Adagio
- Quartet No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 18: IV. Allegro
- Quartet No. 3 in C Major, Op. 59
- III. Minuette
- IV. Allegro Molto
- Listeso String Quartet
- Really cool experience! Great way to celebrate our wedding anniversary!
- The music was amazing and the ambiance of the candlelight was beautiful to enjoy.
- Loved every minute! The setting is beautiful, the music captivating
- Highly talented musicians and a great atmosphere!
- Great experience. Perfect location and performance.
- Loved it! Will be back for another event, for sure!
- it was a well done performance and you could feel the passion from the performers. The atmosphere was intimate yet inviting. Only problem was it ended sooner then I wished.
- Awesome performance and a beautiful atmosphere.
- Love the concept. Loved the stage. Loved the musicians. Loved the selections. Didn't love the huge uncovered window that dint get dark until the final 15 minutes. Didn't love the improper use of the microphone so we couldn't hear what was being said. Didn't love that the back third of seats couldn't see the musicians (just the tops of their heads). These are minor. Overall, we really enjoyed it. It gave me a sense of what it might have been like when the music was first performed without electric light. Very cool!
- Good experience, some mumbling from the artist but did not take away from the experience
- Great venue, Great concert
- Loved every minute of the concert
- Amazing night
- Top notch!
Select date and session