⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Raleigh. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at the Historic Wakefield Barn under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Wakefield Barn
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Raleigh
- I Want to Break Free
- We Will Rock You
- Somebody to Love
- Radio Ga Ga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Love of My Life
- We Are the Champions
- Another One Bites the Dust
- String Quartet - Lyricosa
- Absolutely breathtaking and wonderful
- What a beautiful venue. Every staff member I encountered was friendly and helpful. Can’t wait to go back to another concert.
- The ushers made the experience very easy, and the quartet made it magical ! Very well organized and put together, everyone had fun and amazing energy - Wonderful night and I will be going back for another one soon!
- Beautiful venue, fabulous musicians, and hospitable and very helpful staff. Thank you.
- We had an amazing time seeing this tribute to Queen. The venue is such a wonderful place and the sound was so great. The staff there is very friendly and accommodating. I look forward to going back one day for another special event. Thank you to everyone at the Wakefield Barn!!
- Great venue, top notch musicianship and candlelight was magical.
- The entire experience was amazing!! Highly recommend!!
- Even better than I was expecting..."Who wants to live forever" had me in tears! I would 100% recommend this event, what a wonderful evening.
- Unique musical event.. The string quartet was wonderful
- This was a surprise for my husband. It was such a beautiful evening! We absolutely loved it! We’re looking forward to attending other shows.
- The venue is beautiful and the musicians and selection of music were a 10! Microphone wasn't working so while we were in the third row, we couldn't hear anything the musicians were saying to explain the program. Too bad. Pathways leading to the venue had landscape spotlights shining directly in your eyes so it was borderline dangerous walking at night because you could not see the path. $15 for Nobilo wine? Disappointing.
- The Music was Lovely! Although the Lady with Mask to whom they gave the microphone to be the commentator, we could not understand or hear her from where we were sitting. Would advise to turn up the mic, or have her remove her mask when speaking. I could have enjoyed another cup of wine had it not been $16.
- The performance, setting and ambiance were wonderful! I wish you would have adhered to your statements that noone would be admitted after the concert started. Too many people in and out - a distraction to performers and audience alike.
- The music was 5 stars! However, we could not hear when they stood up to talk about the next song - mask wearing while talking into a mic just doesn't work. People were knocking over the candles, talking, dropping things during performance, it was very distracting.
- The music was good and the venue was very nice. Only negative was the women speaking between songs. She had a mask on and nobody sitting by me could hear what she was saying. This was very disappointing since the narration would have been nice to hear.
12617 Old Falls of Neuse Rd, Wake Forest, NC, 27587
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!