⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Raleigh. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Coldplay at the Historic Wakefield Barn under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Wakefield Barn
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Raleigh
- My Universe
- Speed of Sound
- Fix You
- Something Just Like This
- The Scientist
- A Sky Full of Stars
- String Quartet - Lyricosa
- Truly amazing show!!!! Enjoyed every second of it.
- Great performance! We will go again
- If I could give this 20 stars, I would!!! The entire experience was so magical and intimate. The venue itself was gorgeous and was lit up with candles literally everywhere. The music was so beautiful, and every staff member that I encountered was helpful and attentive. I'm raving about it to all my friends and can't wait to attend the next candleight concert.
- This was a magical event. The barn was gorgeous, the candlelight perfect and the music was amazing. The staff were extremely helpful and kind. I would definitely do this again.
- This was a very moving experience, we are keeping our eyes open for the next one!!
- Absolutely astounding
- I feel the acoustics would still be just as good if at the Wakefield Barn the quartet performs from the second floor to allow the entire audience visualization. Really a beautiful venue and the musicians were lovely too!
- Staff and venue was great! I'm more upset with individuals coming late and starting 15 minutes (1845) late with the nerve of walking in with alcoholic beverages. If you show up late they should be forced to wait until end of song and told where to sit.
- Beautiful. Lovely. Magnificent
- Amazing. Venue and musicians. Beautiful
- Everything was beautiful! The only thing I would recommend is offsetting the seats so people can see better. The quartet was incredibly talented and sweet. The venue was stunning.
- Amazing !!
- Loved the venue and the performance was amazing. The string instruments were perfect for the Coldplay playlist!! Parking was a breeze and the staff top notch. Only draw back to the evening was that it was hard to understand the musician speaking due to her mask. I couldn't make out 90% of what she was saying.
- It was difficult to hear the cellist as she described the different pieces they were playing so perhaps give her a mic. Also, it would be quite magical to set up the experience as a theater in the round. The sound would be incredible and it would be easier to see the performers.
- The Musicians need to be located on a higher platform so everybody can see them. One of the musicians spoke and explained something about the songs, but was not easy to hear her because she was wearing a face mask and her tone of voice was very low.
Select date and session