⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Raleigh. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at All Saints Chapel the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: All Saints Chapel
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Raleigh
- I Want to Break Free
- We Will Rock You
- Somebody to Love
- Radio Ga Ga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Love of My Life
- We Are the Champions
- Another One Bites the Dust
- Lyricosa String Quartet
- It was incredible, the setting was amazing and the musicality of each individual musician was phenomenal. Couldn’t have had a better experience.
- Fantastic music, intimate venue, unique experience!
- Awesome performance!
- The music was amazing
- Loved the event! Very intimate. The musicians did a wonderful job connecting with the audience. All the candles were great. My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience. Would definitely do it again!
- Beautiful setting, talented performers. Overall a great experience! So happy we went!
- The music and venue were amazing. We can’t stop talking about it.
- Awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
- Amazing experience and Venue! The band was interactive, talented, and engaged with the audience. "We're not worthy!!!"
- Amazing. From venue to the ambiance. Incredible music played by talented artists.
- It was such a fun experience! The quartet was brilliant and engaging. The music from Queen sounded beautiful on strings. We would definitely recommend the show and will be attending another one soon!
- The music was fantastic! Seating was a bit uncomfortable (some padding for the seats of the chairs would be ideal). We loved the experience and would definitely like to do it again!
- A fantastic and one of a kind experience! I loved the smaller and more intimate venue! Will definitely come back!
- It was a wonderful performance! What a wonderful idea and break from the usual date nights!
- Stunning! For real. This was an epic date night. A do-not-miss event. Note perfect in an incredible atmosphere. Well done!!
All Saints Chapel
110 S East St, Raleigh, NC, 27601
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!