⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Liverpool. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Coldplay at St George's Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St George's Hall
📅 Dates and times: 22 April at 8:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Zone D tickets are 16+ ONLY
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Liverpool
- Viva La Vida
- A Sky Full of Stars
- Fix You
- The Scientist
- Speed Of Sound
- Don't Panic
- My Universe
- In My Place
- The Bloomsbury Music Group: violin, piano and percussionist led by Matthew Glossop
- It was absolutely fabulous, I took my son for our time together and we loved it and I would definitely go to another Concert, just lovely and the musicians were brilliant, thank you
- The musicians were incredibly talented and gave background to the most beloved Coldplay songs - this,along with the ambience created by the beauty of St George's Hall and the candlelight decor of the surroundings,brought the performance alive.
- Absolutely brilliant. Musicians were amazing. Really enjoyed it.
- We didn’t really know what to expect having not been to one of these events before. It was very good and the musicians were excellent. It was very entertaining.
- Superb performance Wonderful atmosphere Wish I could have stayed to enjoy the 2nd performance
- Lovely atmosphere with candles, very enjoyable evening.
- Mesmerising! Steinway piano sounded incredible as did violin and percussion. Thoroughly recommend Coldplay by Candlelight.
- A beautiful performance and an amazing night
- fabulous evening artists so talented and gave a fitting tribute to the music of Coldplay
- The act was brilliant, the setting beautiful, the venue stunning.
- Loved the venue and the performance
- Amazing… thoroughly enjoyed the evening ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Excellent thoroughly enjoyed it
- Great music and venue - fab experience, would love to go again.
- Excellent but second section a bit short
Select date and session