⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Indianapolis. Get your tickets now to discover the timeless music of Vivaldi and more at The Cyrus Place under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Cyrus Place
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: all guests must be 8 years old or older with a valid ID. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant. Guests will need to go up two short flights of stairs to get to the performance space
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Indianapolis
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: Spring – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: Summer – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: Autumn – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: Winter – Vivaldi
- And more!
- A Talented String Quartet
- Beautiful music!! Love Vivaldi- Four Seasons and the atmosphere was sublime!
- Amazing performance by extremely talented musicians. The venue was elegant, intimate and very romantic. We are looking forward to future events
- Awesome experience!! Excellent performance and easy check-in process through the Fever app. We would definitely recommend this Candlelight Series event to anyone!
- Lovely performance and experience, great for date night!
- It was delightful. A few hiccups since it was the first concert. But overall just wonderful
- can't wait for more shows
- Beautiful show in a beautiful venue. We’ll done!
- Unique and incredible musical experience!
- The music and performances were fabulous - as was the venue!!! It was very difficult to hear the speakers, so miking them or a hand held would have been better.
- We absolutely loved it and enjoyed, very unique experience, however, the concert place was not really meant to be a concert hall, you know lack of acoustic properties, old wood floor, you can hear cars on street etc, don’t get me wrong it is beautiful building by the way. Anyway cannot wait for the next event which is tribute to Queen, yeah 😉 thank you to musicians and Fever for this wonderful night
- Loved this! Front row seats!
- Enjoyed it very much!
- Wonderfully intimate and superior talent
- Amazing and beautful! Please bring more unique events to Indy!
- The ambience and the quality of the musicians was amazing. Everything was extremely well organized and communicated which made the entire process, from parking to finding our seats, extremely easy!
Select date and session