⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Sydney. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker ft. ballet at The Hayden Orpheum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalise your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our professional photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: The Hayden Orpheum
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sydney
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
- Arabian Dance
- Chinese Dance
- Dance of the Mirlitons
- Swan Lake
- Spanish Dance
- Sleeping Beauty
- Borodin - String Quartet No.2
- Nomad String Quartet (formerly Ben Adler Quartet)
- Magical experience and I was mesmerised by the ballet dancers feet amongst all the candles
- Great string quartet and wonderful dancers
- A very enjoyable concert. Thank you!
- a beautiful performance and wonderful experience
- Chantelle, the ballet dancer was brilliant, strong, entertaining and simply beautiful. Lovely music. We have seen the show at The Concourse Chatswood and Orpheum. The stage at The Concourse is larger and better for the dancers.
- Loved it 💜
- Absolutely fantastic
- Beautiful experience
- The ballet was a bonus didn’t realise there was ballet also! Would have loved for an intermission halfway.
- Amazing place and lovely people. The string quartet was amazing but I was sad to see only two ballerinas, and not a larger group
Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace
380 Military Rd, Cremorne, 2090