⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Minneapolis. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Aretha Franklin, Janis Joplin, and more at Leopold’s Mississippi Gardens under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Leopold’s Mississippi Gardens
📅 Dates and times: June 29 and August 10 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: all guests must be 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Minneapolis
- Baby It’s You - Smith
- Come Together - The Beatles
- Come & Get Your Love - Redbone
- I’d Rather Go Blind - Etta James
- Son Of A Preacher Man - Aretha Franklin
- (Sitting On the) Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
- Proud Mary - Ike & Tina Turner
- Feelin’ Alright - Joe Cocker
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
- Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin
- Piece Of My Heart - Janis Joplin
- PureSoul Ensemble - vocals, piano, bass, drums
- Loved the concert on the Mississippi River with the 60’s music.
- A fabulous night with great music within an exceptional setting! There is nothing like a candle lit Sumer night along the beautiful Mississippi. A great find! We’ll be back!
- Amazing! I felt like I could have been at a rock concert, yet at the same time, I was peacefully sitting on the beautiful rivers edge while in a enchanting environment.
- The evening was well beyond our expectations! Loved it 😊
- Loved the music, loved the venue we will definitely be back.
- The band was nonstop 🔥🔥🔥
- We had so much fun. Great band!
- The music group was awesome! I will track where they play going forward to attend future performances.
- Absolutely amazing! Great venue and beautiful music
- Beautiful spot, singer belted out and really knew her stuff.
- Amazing singer and a beautiful venue!
- Great Band , amazing vocals
- It was fabulous!
- The music and venue were amazing
- amazing 👏!!! 😊
California State Railroad Museum
125 I St, Sacramento, CA 95814, United States, 95814
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!