⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover music from Bach to the Beatles at the Lone Star Flight Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Lone Star Flight Museum
📅 Dates and times: July 12 and August 26 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 75 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🚁 Immerse yourself in the rare aircrafts exhibits and learn about the history of aviation
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV 1048: I. Allegro
- Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prelude
- Bach / Gounod: Ave Maria
- Concerto for 2 Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043: I. Vivace
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- All You Need Is Love
- Eleanor Rigby
- Love Me Do
- In My Life
- Hey Jude
- Here Comes the Sun
- Come Together
- Listeso String Quartet
- The venue was super cool and the performers were awesome! They provided insight to the songs played and created a story for the whole experience. Overall a v. enjoyable date!!
- The quartet did a remarkable performance. Skilled and talented musicians.
- it was great!! totally loved the talent, venue, and music!
- Great concert! I enjoyed the performance and the narration before the songs performed.. Candlelight in the Lone Star Flight Museum made it even better. When will you be back to the museum?
- It was such a beautiful experience! We will definitely do more of these. The musicians were amazing!
- First time attending and me and my sons enjoyed the music immensely! Loved getting to know the background behind the artists and songs in between sets and the small group ambiance and unique location that made it perfect! Thank you for bringing wonderful music to new unique locations like this Lonestar Flight Museum!
- The best experience, everything was very nice.
- Excellent performance. I enjoyed all the program.
- Such a great performance in a wonderful venue!
- This was a great experience. I’ve never been to the flight museum and will be back. The musicians were wonderful
- Awesome! We loved it. Great way to spend our 40th anniversary!
- Beautiful music, beautiful venue!
- Excellent concert & venue!
- amazing show!°
- It was a lovely concert. The Quartet was quite good and the score was amazing. The venue was right up my alley. So, a trifecta and a wonderful evening followed by a warm summer nite top down drive home.
Museo Franz Mayer
Avenida Hidalgo 45, Centro Histórico de la Ciudad de México, Ciudad de México, 06300
Don't miss out!
Select date and session