⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Chicago. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Aretha Franklin and the divas of soul at the South Shore Cultural Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Robeson Theater at the South Shore Cultural Center
📅 Dates and times: November 4, 2022 and January 27, 2023 at various times (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: all guests must be 8 years old or older with a valid ID. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Chicago
- My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone
- Say A Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
- At Last - Etta James
- Chain Of Fools - Aretha Franklin
- Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
- Feelin’ Good - Nina Simone
- (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
- I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free - Nina Simone
- PureSoul Chicago
- Amazing experience and great performers.
- I really enjoyed this event and can't wait for the next one.
- It was great. The ambience, the band, and most of all, the lead singer. A night of relaxation and amazing vibes. I would recommend.
- My wife and I enjoyed the Candlelight experience! We were suriprised by the low light atmosphere, though. We would have liked to see the performers! Other than that it was a delightful evening!
- Great concert and would be greater with beverages
- I loved the event!! 🥰 I was really delighted in watching such beautiful performances of band and singer around candles 🕯!! Will definitely want to watch more performances. Also will recommend the Candlelight Concert. Congratulations!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
- Amazing experience!
- Great show could have been longer!
- Great intimate concert! I wish the band would have performed 65 min as billed. While connecting with the audience is important, the lead singer did way too much unnecessary talking. She could have sang another hit. But the actual performance was great. I would go again
- Beautiful songstress. Amazing band. 100% recommended 👌🏾
- The singer had a beautiful voice and a wonderful spirit. The band was excellent, and the atmosphere was warm and inviting. The only thing that prevents me from giving it a 5 star rating is that it was too short. It should have been at least 75 minutes, preferably 90, but 60 minutes is not enough time to pay tribute to such amazing artists.
- Entertainment venue was great!!
- I purchased tickets to this concert for me and my friends who are all from out of town and we loved it!! The music was beautifully brought to life by the singer, the band and the ambiance. I would recommend going to one of this concerts to anyone and will look to see if they have it in my neck of the woods.
- The show was excellent ! I just think that all shows should be a minimum 1.5 hours. 1 hour was definitely not enough.
- Had a wonderful time. Truly enjoyed the candlelight ambiance but would have loved to see some light on the performers
121 Webster Ave
121 Webster Ave, Chelsea, 02150