⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Selena at The Astorian under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Astorian
📅 Dates and times: November 8 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant - VIP seating is not ADA compliant
❓ Please note: we have changed the verbiage from VIP Seating to Elevated Seating. View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Houston
- Techno Cumbia
- La Carcacha / Baila Esta Cumbia
- Tus Desprecios
- El Chico del Apartamento 512
- Cómo la Flor
- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom
- Si una Vez
- Dreaming of You
- Amor Prohibido
- I Could Fall in Love
- Disco medley
- Cante (Vocals)- Evelyn Rubio
- Bateria (Drums) - Guillermo Reza
- Bajo (Bass) - Glenn Akerman
- Guitarra (Guitar) - Luis Chacon
- Teclado y Direccion (Keyboard & Director) - Fredie Mendez
- It was awesome, my wife so happy
- Great tribute to Selena show! Keep the crowd singing and dancing. Definitely recommend.
- Great experience! loved it!
- Me and my husband loved it!
- Awesome Performance
- Wonderful venue! Bar selection and service were excellent!!! Concert was fabulous - enjoyed every minute!!!
- Beautiful venue. Great performers. Was a blast!!!
- It was SO MUCH FUN! The venue was gorgeous, service was world class, band was legit awesome. The entire experience was amazing!
- Awesome performance!
- Soooo much fun. My fiance and I loved the music and how interactive it was to dance during the show! Aaaaaamazing!!!
- Fun night with great music!
- Spectacular! Singer, band and ambiance!
- Selena tribute was amazing!!
- So much fun! Definitely worth the price and going again!
FDR State Park
75MM+65 Crompond, New York, USA, 10598