⭐ Stranger Things: The Experience is an immersive experience in London based on the iconic Netflix show. Be the hero of your own Stranger Things story and unlock your power as you journey through Hawkins Lab alongside your favourite characters. Then enjoy an 80s-style medley of locations and fan-favourite moments with merchandise, food & drinks, photo ops, interactive performers, and more surprises!
🎫 Standard Admission - includes admission to the Hawkins Lab immersive experience and the free-roam Mix-Tape medley of locations
🎫 VIP Admission - includes admission to the Hawkins Lab immersive experience and the free-roam Mix-Tape medley of locations + a complimentary drink, a special Stranger Things gift, and priority access
Choose from the following ticket options:
- Adult: ticket for 1 person (ages 18+)
- Youth: ticket for 1 person (ages 5–17)
- Group Bundle: 6+ tickets at a reduced price
👉 For personalised packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🔴 August - Last tickets remaining! 🚨
🔴 September - Last tickets remaining! 🚨
🟠 October - Very limited availability
🟡 November - Limited availability
🟢 December - Good availability
🎬 Be the hero and unlock your power in a brand-new, exclusive Stranger Things story
💬 Interact with your favourite Stranger Things characters
🤩 Enjoy a high-quality production with incredible special effects
✨ Explore nostalgic 80s-themed shops and iconic locations straight from the show such as Scoops Ahoy
🛍️ Enjoy themed food & drinks and take home exclusive merchandise
📸 Take pics in the Byers’ living room, in an 80s-style photo booth, at the Palace Arcade, or with a Demogorgon
📅 Dates: from August 2022
🕒 Opening hours: (time slots available every half hour)
- Wednesdays–Fridays: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays & Sundays: 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the immersive experience lasts 1 hour, but you are welcome to stay and hang out in the Mix-Tape for as long as you’d like
📍 Location: Troubadour Brent Cross Studios
👤 Age requirement: this experience is recommended for ages 13+. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Due to the nature of the experience and special effects, children under 5 will not be admitted
🚗 Parking is only available for customers with accessibility needs. Please use public transport. View the FAQs here for more information
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
💡 This experience contains sequences of flashing lights, which may affect guests who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photo sensitivities
👗 Dress code: the 80s are calling! You're invited to a bodacious world of fanny packs and shoulder pads
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Do you copy? It’s your turn to be the main character! Be the hero of your own Stranger Things story at Stranger Things: The Immersive Experience. Your journey will begin in Hawkins Lab, where you’ll take part in a story-driven interactive adventure and use your powers to save the day alongside Eleven, Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Max, and Will. After all that excitement, the fun is far from over: head on over to Mix-Tape to enjoy a throwback to the 80s in iconic locations such as Scoops Ahoy, Family Video, and the Palace Arcade. Whether you come alone, with your family, or with your squad, this is one ǝƃuɐɹʇs experience you don’t want to miss!
Presented by Netflix & Fever.
- Fantastic experience we loved and every minute of it. Special effects were brilliant, great interaction with the ST cast members. My number 12 is a very happy lady this evening
- The experience was amazing!! I strongly recommend visiting! The staff were really friendly also, especially Kadeja (I hope I spelt it right) she was so friendly and personable and engaging!!
- It’s a small detail but the staff being positioned and taking photos was really appreciated
- it was very good my kids 13 and 14 loved it and the staff were amazing
- This was an amazing experience, had lots of fun and got to experience so much, would definitely recommend going to this before its gone.
- The actors were first rate, great interaction and the experience was good fun
- Very fun
- Really incredible - so immersive and fun. Would recommend this to fans and non-fans alike!
- One of the best experiences ever!
- Very well executed. Loved it and the staff were brilliant too.
- Opening night in London. Amazing immersive experience from start to finish! Absolutely loved the atmosphere the minute you walked in and got your wristband. The actors were all fantastic and never broke character. Friendly staff throughout. Loved the 3D ending. Highly recommended for any stranger things fan!
How to get there?
Troubadour Brent Cross Studio
Tilling Rd, Brent Cross Town, London UK, NW2 1LW
- Brent Cross