Tickets for World Cup 2022: Watch England Games Live at Manchester's Fan Park!
🎫 General Admission ticket for 1, including:
- Entry to the experience
- A 4TheFans interactive, immersive show
🎫 VIP ticket for 1, including:
- Everything included in the General Admission ticket
- VIP front section with premium views of the screens and show
- A meet and greet with a football legend
- A drink of your choice (beer, cider, wine, or soft drink)
- Hot food (your choice of pie)
Both General Admission and VIP tickets are also available for a discounted price for groups of six.
Please note: all dates will be standing with the exception of 21 November which will be seated.
⚽ Enjoy an immersive, authentic World Cup experience
⭐ A live interactive pre-match show with football legends in attendance
🍺 Delicious food and drink available with VIP tickets
📺 Huge anti-glare screens and a world-class sound system
🎵 Live DJ sets, impressive lighting, special effects and games
🕒 Dates and times: November 2022
- Monday 21 November: doors open 10 a.m. and kick-off at 1 p.m.
- Friday 25 November: doors open 5 p.m. and kick-off at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday 29 November: doors open 5 p.m. and kick-off at 7 p.m.
📍 Location: Love Factory
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
- Friday 25 November: England vs. USA - with guest legend Joleon Lescott
- Tuesday 29 November: England vs. Wales - with guest legend David May
Calling all footie fans! 4TheFans is launching a series of immersive World Cup match experiences that are about as close as you can get to the real thing (short of buying a ticket to Qatar)! Thousands of fans will be uniting to watch the England games on huge anti-glare screens, equipped with a world-class sound system for a proper big-game atmosphere. Enjoy live pre-match entertainment, including DJ sets, competitions, and giveaways, all hosted by a Sky Sports presenter. Only 4TheFans provides a genuine footballing legend to give exclusive match analysis and bags of banter as they engage with the fans. Watch as hundreds of like-minded football fans come together in a spectacular environment to witness another gripping competition unfold!
How to get there?
Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 4JJ
- Charing Cross
- Leicester Square