🎫 General Admission Ticket for 1, including:
- A traditional tea ceremony using Gongfu set
- The wisdom and philosophy of tea drinking
- Sampling of rare and exotic teas with 30+ varieties to choose from
- Tips on how to drink mindfully and appreciate the taste and aroma
- Exploration of cold brew and origins of each tea
- A sound bath meditation using crystal singing bowl
* Please note: there is a minimum purchase of two tickets
🍵 Learn how to drink tea properly with a guided tea ceremony
🧘 Discover the importance of mindfulness and how to be present in the moment
🍃 Choose from over 30 different rare and exotic teas to sample
😋 Explore the origins, tastes and aromas of each tea
🎁 Fever benefit: first priority booking for Fever customers
📅 Date and time:
- Mondays & Sundays: 11 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 2 p.m.
- Fridays: 4:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 11 a.m and 2 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Altitude Tea
❓ Please note: tickets are non-refundable
Tea ceremony is where you can slow down and reconnect with your inner self. It's a practice in patience and appreciation of the simple things in life. Let go of your mind and open up your heart to find peace, connection and clarity. In this 90-minute experience, you'll embark on a serene journey where you'll get the chance to drink a variety of exotic Altitude Teas. You'll learn about the intricacies of different types of tea and how it can help your mind, body and soul.
21 A Clinton Street, New York, 10002
- Delancey St - Essex St - F-J-M-Z
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- May 2023
- June 2023
- July 2023
- Aug 2023
- Sept 2023
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023
- Dec 2023