⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Debussy and Chopin accompanied by dancers from the Polish National Ballet at the Historic Woman’s Club under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Historic Woman’s Club, Santa Monica
📅 Dates and times: July 8 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Gymnopedie No. 1
- Gnossiennes Nos. 1, 2, 3, 4
- Suite Bergamasque, L. 75: 🩰
- I. Prélude
- III. Clair de Lune
- 2 Arabesques, L. 66: No. 1 in E Major
- Waltz in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 64, No. 2
- Waltz in D-Flat Major, Op. 64, No. 1: “Minute”
- Nocturne No. 20 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. Posth.
- Nocturne in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 1
- Prélude in E Minor, Op. 28, No. 4 🩰
- Prélude in C Minor, Op. 28, No. 20
- Étude in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 25, No. 7 🩰
- Étude in C Minor, Op. 10, No. 12: “Revolutionary”
Pieces marked with 🩰 will be accompanied by ballet dancers
- Pianist: Klaudia Kudelko
- Solo dance performances by: Natalia Pasiut & Kristóf Szabó (Polish National Ballet)
💬 Daniel V. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely amazing! stellar performance by the musicians and great array of song pieces played. Highly recommend."
💬 Daisha T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was great! The talent, the ambiance, the vibe made for a really great evening."
💬 Susan A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I loved the venue and the artists were amazing. I look forward to more Fever events!"
Central Hall Westminster
Storey's Gate, Westminster, SW1H 9NH