⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New Orleans. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at The Sazerac House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Sazerac House
📅 Dates and times: June 2 and November 3 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New Orleans
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Delachaise Ensemble
- Fabulous experience! Get there a little early to secure your favorite spot.
- The musicians were incredible and the location was so cool!
- Beautiful! A wonderful experience
- Very sexy and romantic vibes!
- Amazing show! Amazing setting! Loved it!
- Beautiful venue and stunning quartet
- wonderful show!
- The chairs weren't very comfortable but it was a wonderful event. The quartet played beautifully, the ambiance was romantic and relaxing and the venue was perfect.
- I loved
The Sazerac House
101 Magazine St, 70130
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!