⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Belfast. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Ludovico Einaudi at Ulster Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Ulster Museum
📅 Date and times: 5 May at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 40 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Nuvole Bianche
- Le Onde
- Elegy For The Arctic
- I Giorni
- Pianist - Ruth McGinley
- Absolutely amazing. The pianist was fantastic. The setting was beautiful and the candlelights were magic. Perfect night.
- An amazing experience. The candlelight and venue were gorgeous and the musician Ruth McGinley was absolutely magnificent.
- Beautiful evening, perfect setting & superbly talented pianist.
- Absolutely wonderful, the pianist was incredibly talented. Can't recommend enough.
- Fabulous! And very relaxing ☺️ great atmosphere, thoroughly enjoyed it ☺️I would definitely recommend this experience for anyone
- Beautiful, moving music in a beautiful, historic setting. What a perfect evening out!!
- Ruth McGinley was absolutely superb!! :)
- Beautiful evening of music with a very talented musician
- A beautiful evening of music with a great pianist
- Absolutely amazing. Beautiful location, can’t wait for the next one
- Amazing! Super pianist and great atmosphere
- Fantastic night, beautiful atmosphere, stunning venue, very talented pianist, loved it!!
- Amazing evening highly recommended
How to get there?
R. do Ouro 264, Porto, 4150-554
Select date and session